Nico 3.0 // pt.2

As you walked up the stairs to the deck, you asked Nico softly, "What happened to the rest of them?" Regarding the knife on his throat indifferently, he lowered his gaze to the floor and replied sorrowfully, "He killed them all. Kept me as bait." Octavian's inhuman smile spread even wider as he shrugged. Nico's facial features twisted as Octavian said, "They were in my way." You scrunched your nose, determined to not let your overflowing concern show, as you spat, "Wipe that smile off you face, Octavian, unless you wish to resemble a Cyclops." His smile dropped instantly as he snarled. A table burst into flames and he smugly announced, "I've learnt a few tricks, (y/l/n), do not try to mess with me."

That was it. His weakness was to flaunt his abilities and his power and like him, you knew exactly how to turn people's weaknesses against themselves. You pointed to the boxes of Greek Fire sitting on the deck and Octavian clapped his hands together in delight. He motioned for you to stand beside a pillar where he bound Nico. As he turned his back against you, you noticed Nico's hand twitch for yours, so you reached for his hand, and clasped it It was shaking and cold. You offered him a hopeful smile but he was already so weak, he couldn't even muster anything to comfort you with. It was all you now. To save Camp Half Blood and Nico.

"Hey, Octavian," You called. "What happened to you?" Nico raised his drooping head but you squeezed his hand reassuringly. You grinned as you watched him hesitate to get distracted by you, but he gave way to his pride and started boasting. As you listened to his story, your eyebrows slowly knit together in disgust.

"Well, you see, (y/l/n), after I supposedly "died"," He turned around and very sarcastically quoted with his fingers, "I went into hiding, seemed out the most powerful sorcerer I could find and became hell bent on my goal. To become so utterly powerful that not even the Seven could stop me from destroying their home. And here I am." He spread his arms, relishing his power. You slowly approach him, dagger in hand, ready to stab the living crud out of him.

Suddenly, he whips around, extending his arm and your airways get cut off. Dropping your dagger in surprise, you clutch your throat and your feet leaves the ground. Purple spots starts to dance across your vision and Octavian maliciously laughs, "You dare to question my new found power?" Nico thrashes against his bounds and screams, "Get away from her, you bastarde!" Unceremoniously, you fall to the ground and instantly start crawling towards Nico. You wouldn't let Octavian hurt him. Kicking you aside, Octavian advances upon Nico and with his face a hair's breadth away from his, he growls, hands sparking with dancing blue flames, "You'll die for (y/n)?" With a solemn look at you, Nico spits, "Do your worst, traitor."

Octavian barely touches Nico but already he's writhing about, refusing to utter a scream, fingernails digging into his palm. A wave of calm fury spreads through your body, and with an arm cradling your side, you stand up with shocking ease and confidence. This was it. This was your turning point as a child of Circe. Your body turns rigid cold as you point at Octavian, yanking him away from Nico. "Wha-"

"You can break my soul," You ascend into the air, lifting Octavian off the deck with you.

"Take my life away," Circe's symbol appears behind you in a breathtaking blast of violet flames.

"Beat me," You spread your arms, straightening Octavian's form, ignoring his pathetic cries and pleas.

"Hurt me," Your form has changed, revealing your pure inner sorcerer(ess) form.

"Kill me," You boom, voice a warp of different realities. "But for the love of the Gods," You clench your fist and Octavian shrieks.

"Don't touch him," Octavian combusts into a stunning display of gore and all that remains is swept into the wind.

Nico watches you in an unimaginable admiration and horror. Di Immortales. He loved you so much. As you descended back onto the deck, the long fabric of your new clothes flowing behind you, you dash to Nico's aid. With a simple sweep of an eye, his bounds fly away and you catch him as he falls. "It's okay," You say, brushing his blood stained hair aside. Pressing a kiss to his forehead, you hover your hand over his wounds, healing him.

He stops you halfway through, clutching your hand. With his voice dripping with sarcasm, he croaks, grin weakly tugging at his lips, "I got you now."

<A/N> Aight, you guys win. Here ya go. Next one shot, comment your opinion! Here are your choices:

1. Will

2. Connor 

You have 24 hours!