Percy 4.0

Lester Papadopoulos handed you an ice cream and you smiled in thanks. Propping yourself against the fence facing the busy sidewalk, you licked contentedly, savouring the creaminess. You couldn't believe you were eating ice cream with a freaking god. Or ex-god. You had become best friends with Apollo/Lester through your frequent archery sessions and attempts to sew his mouth shut whenever he sang his haiku. You hung out with him very often and the relationship him between you and him was absolutely platonic though, but little to your knowledge, your boyfriend, Percy Jackson, always felt a little jealous whenever you guffawed at his jokes, slapping your thighs and wheezing. He would always cover it up though, playing it smooth and never wanting to make you worry. He knew you loved him with all your heart and life, but he still couldn't help but scowl.

Percy skipped up next to you, happily slurping his blue Coke Float and eyeing Apollo/Lester suspiciously. You reached your his dangling hand and slipped your hand into his. He gripped it back lightly, nervously looking around. You sighed and rolled your eyes. Apollo/Lester scoffed as soon as he saw your linked hands. Percy never wanted the mortal world, or in fact anyone outside camp, to know that the both of you were in love. He didn't want anyone or anything to harm you to take revenge upon him. He couldn't stand the thought of the love of his life dead because of him.

"Hey, Perce, can I rest my head on your shoulder?" You pleaded, giving him the best puppy eyes you could muster. He stared back into them with his sea green eyes flickering with concern. He glanced at the busy sidewalk uneasily and said, "In public?" You pouted and looked away sullenly. You weren't actually saddened though, for you completely understood his actions. Apollo/Lester bumped you in the waist and smirked. "You can rest your head on my shoulder." He winked but his look faltered abruptly when Percy shot him withering look. You burst into fits of giggles as Apollo/Lester raised his arms defensively and backed off.

Percy took your head carefully in his free hand and gently laid it on his shoulder. His hoodie was soft and inviting and the rhythmic rises in his body following his deep breaths. You buried your face into the crook of his neck and shoulder, waddling forward so that you enveloped him in a big bear hug. He smiled and pecked a small kiss on your forehead. Gods, this man was a freaking walking talking teddy bear. He wrapped his arms tightly around you and he whispered protectively, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone get to you." You nodded slightly and allowed yourself to get pulled in to the comforting warmth of his body.

Percy admired the way you hugged him, as if he was the only thing left on the world to cling onto. He never knew how much a living being could be so adorable and beautiful at the same time. He beamed at you and all he wanted to do was to put both your lips together. Your lips were so inviting. Poseidon's Underpants, the way you laughed or even looked at him made him to hold you forever.

Apollo/Lester snorted and returned his attention to his ice cream. Mumbling under his breath about how the both of you needed to get a room, he looked longingly into his ice cream, smiling to himself as he thought about how perfect the both of you were for each other.

<A/N> Ah, a little bit of Apollo/Lester for ya. :3 I really don't know what to say but Nico's the next one. Thanks to all who have added this book to their reading list and voted/commented!

QOTD: Who's your favourite not really mainstream music artists? And if you're into BTS, who's your bias/biaswrecker?

AOTD: I'm quite in love with Kungs, Halsey, Shawn Mendes, Twenty One Pilots and Troye Sivan. You should go check them out and as of now, V is my bias and Jin is my bias wrecker :D