Will 5.0

You felt the wires of your earphones thump against your chest as you slowed your sprint into a jog, looking back to find Will barely able to catch up with you. He grimaced as he pushed himself to run up beside you. You sniggered at his panting and retorted, "You really need to work your stamina." He slapped your shoulder and wheezed, "You need to learn how to slow down for your friend to catch up." You rolled your eyes and continued jogging forward. Will looked around, gazing at the mountain and forest scenery, and breathed, "Do you ever take time to just soak in the beauty instead of training? Maybe just breath in the magnificence in all of this among the chaos of the world." Scowling, you paused your music and faced him.

"I'm training to protect the view." Will shrugged and remarked, "I heal the beautiful view." You perked up to see what view he was so in love with and blushed profusely to see his gentle gaze on you. He stiffened and sped up, jogging ahead of you. Smirking, you let yourself relax a little and looked around, admiring the glistening lake and thick canopies of the trees. Then, you found yourself scrutinising Will curiously. He was such a strange boy. You liked that. Maybe it was time to tell him you held a limerence towards him. You called out to him and he turned around, puzzled.

"Hey! Will, slow down. I've something-" A loose root caught your foot and suddenly, you found yourself falling forwards. You felt your ankle roll under your weight to its side and excruciating pain shot through your spine. You stumbled forward, trying to balance yourself, and Will lunged forward, arms extended to catch you. Catching wasn't quite how it went though, more like cushioning your fall.

His legs went out beneath him and with a tight 'oompf', he fell backwards. You felt nothing beneath you as you went falling over him, his arms still tightly clutching you. When you opened your eyes again, you found yourself lying on his chest, hair splayed everywhere and eyes very much wide. Will laid under you, baffled and a little embarrassed at your position. He loosened the grip on your arms and you tried to get back up slowly, careful not to hurt him. Pain throbbed in your foot and your body went numb and jelly all at the same time. You collapsed back onto him, crying out in discomfort.

Silently, Will wrapped his arms around your body and tenderly pushed you off him, setting you beside him. You managed to get yourself into a sitting position and Will knelt down beside you, assessing your ankle. Frowning, he murmured to himself, "Badly sprained and swelling." He locked eyes with you and for a moment, your heart stopped. You never realised you liked him so much. He cleared his throat awkwardly, a small smile on his lips, and you looked away, yet another blush creeping into your cheeks.

"We need to get you to the infirmary," He extended his arms and pulled you up easily, twisting your arm around his neck to give you support for your sprained ankle. Turning around, he bent down slightly and motioned for you to get on his back. You backed off slightly and quizzed, "You don't actually want to carry me on your back, do you?" He laughed and as the laughter rang through your body, warmth spread through your heart. You silently cursed this feeling and how dizzy it was making you feel.

"I do, now get up before I change my mind and make you walk back." Biting your lip, you hesitantly hopped onto his back, squeezing your eyes shut and praying he would catch you. He didn't even appear strained, as he easily caught you on your back, and shifted a little so he could get a good grip on you. You felt heat reach your neck as he pulled you tighter onto his back and you could feel the heat radiating off his body from the jog.

He started forward, ignoring your apparent flustered-ness. He lightly tugged your arms around his neck and though a little unsure, you rested your head on the crook his neck and shoulder. He grinned in response.

"You didn't get to finish your sentence, just now, before your dramatic fall. What were you going to say?" He spoke, barely louder than a whisper and voice, smooth and soothing, all at once. Well, you were here, on his back, closer to him than ever, might as well screw it and do it. You stammered, "I- I like you."

Will gasped, mock surprise dripping from it. "What? (Y/n) likes me? Who knew she liked other things than being an absolute dork?" You smacked him across the back of his head and he quickly stuttered quick apologies through his laughter.

"I guess that makes both of us." He murmured, his smile seeping into his words. He pulled your body around himself tighter, pressing a light kiss to your arm. You nuzzled your face closer into his neck, kissing him lightly, through the small smile trembling on your lips.

<A/N> Sorry this one was short, but I tried to make it as fluffy as possible. I'm currently exhausted of all possible epic long plots so I hope you guys have your fluffy feels ready. I might not be posting next week as I will be away with weak WiFi, but I'll try my best. Do leave a comment and a vote so I can spoil you guys with even more fluff!