Connor Stoll 4.0

You looked out of the window at the blizzard the harpies had warned about. If anything it was stronger. You watched the surroundings of the familiar forest get hungrily devoured by the snow and soon, everything was a white tornado of nature. Connor whistled and he brought his hand to shield his eyes from the harsh glaring light from the reflection of the snow. When the power winked out, you raised your eyes to the Gods with a sigh and went for the flashlight, feeling his way to the cupboard only to find it missing. Already the temperature in the house had dropped so much you wanted to be wrapped in a duvet and chill by the fireside. You turned to Connor and whined, "I knew we shouldn't have taken part in this stupid team building exercise. I mean, all Chiron needs to do is send us on a quest in teams."

He tutted and counter-offered, "I think he wanted us to do this to prepare us for quests." You rolled your eyes and muttered, "Well, it's too dangerous and cold for us to get back to camp safely. We might as well go to sleep, though there may be a higher chance of us dying in the blizzard trying to get back to camp then me sleeping in this freezing cold." You shuffled, twisting your to the only bedroom where two creaky and dusty beds stood.

Connor glanced at you and he called dibs on the bed further away from the window. Muttering a few curses at him, he laughed and picked up a pillow and tossed it at you. You caught it, huffing and squeezing it, clearly showing that you're not returning it. He pouted and Gods damn him, flashed his puppy eyes. His diamond blue eyes glistened under his mop of curly brown hair and you silently cursed as you felt a wave of giddiness wash over you. You sighed and flung the pillow back at him, earning a victory whoop.

Slipping beneath the thin duvet which offered little warmth, you rolled around in bed, trying to find a decent position where the moonlight and snow didn't slice at your eyes. The cold snapped at every exposed part of your body, winters breathing on your skin. It whisks heat away leaving you pale and shivering even though your blood still runs warm. Cold licked mercilessly at your face face and crept under your clothes, spreading across her skin like the lacy pounding tide on a frigid winter beach. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth you wrapped your thin coat around your trembling body tighter. Finally, you faced Connor and you were mildly surprised to see him peering at you concernedly over the top of his blanket, the tip of his nose rosy red from cold.

Forcing your teeth not to chatter, you spoke through clenched teeth, "What's wrong?" He snorted and gestured at you. "No, no. The question here is what's wrong with you?" You looked down at the blanket wrapped around you and you dismissed the bitter cold gnawing at your skin. You were always vulnerable to being cold anyways, this couldn't be any different. "Nothing," You replied, but added after noticing his genuine worry, "I'm fine, just you know," You gestured to the swirling storm, "Just cold. Get some rest. I'll be fine."

You flipped over to the other side and tried your best to ignore the frigid cold and the light glaring at you. You squeezed your eyes shut but the numbness spreading through your hands and legs started to burn. White breaths wracked its way through your lungs and escaped your lips in uncertain clouds. This was going to be a long night.

"I can hear you shivering, you know?" Connor remarked, a hint of amusement in his tone. You tried to laugh but it never managed to come out as your jaw clenched shut. You barely managed to hear the creaking of the bed springs over the storm. Seconds later, you felt your mattress dip and a strong warm pair of arms slide under your legs and back. "Connor... Wha?" You started, but he ignored you and instead, remarked, "You're cold." You retorted, "Connor, I'm the Elsa of all Elsa's. Physically and emotionally, I'm always cold." He rolled his eyes and contradicted, "You're colder than usual, physically." He poked your forehead and continued, "Look, you've already gone mental."

He dumped you on his bed and a pocket of warmth engulfed you. You shifted towards the side and he crept in, wrapping both blankets around the two of you. His hand crept under your shirt and around your middle, warm and gentle, but rough from sword fighting. In seconds, his body moulded into your back, sharing his body heat as easily as he shared his heart and life with you. His chest rose and fell against your back, your breaths in chorus, and the blood warm so that you could feel in each others' embrace. "Hold on," You muttered, rolling around to face him.

You cradled his rosy pale cheeks and pecked a light kiss to the tip of his nose. Pulling you closer, he brushed a strand of your hair away from your face. He smiled and cried, "Ah, finally I can properly behold the magnificent art piece!" You chuckled and he leaned forward, his warm soft lips melting into yours, his forehead pressing against yours. He held you captive in his embrace and kiss for the rest of the night, ignoring the frigidness of the cruel night and letting yourself lose between his lips.

<A/N> Hohoho I believe Christmas has arrived early for ya'll because I've found a bunch of fluffy ideas for oncoming one shots aND I CAN JUST IMAGINE IT im excited to write them but i don't know who i'm gonna write them about so here's the QOTD and pls answer

QOTD: Who should the next One Shot be about?

1. Jason

2. Percy

3. Nico

4. Luke

5. Frank

6. Comment person of your choice! (Could be Roman or Greek, demigod or God)

AOTD: No, no. The question here is what about you