Chapter 20: Years

Chapter 20: Years

5 years later…

“Please welcome our guest for today. One of the hottest Architect in town. Kent Arellano”

Nagising na lang ako isang araw nasa top 10 hottest Architect na ako.

Social Media being so powerful nowadays. Hay.

At hindi ko ‘to gusto dahil ayoko ng nasa harap ako ng camera.

Kung hindi lang dahil sa kaisa isang rason na yun. Malamang talaga hindi ako pupunta dito.

I just need to find her. I’m desperate. I know she’s there somewhere. I’ll find her kahit pumuti pa buhok ko.

Ilang minuto na din akong nakikipagkuwentuhan sa host at huling tanong na lang at matatapos na din.

“Mr. Kent nakarating sa amin from your friends and your brother, na wala ka pang nagiging girlfriend. Bakit?”

It’s my chance.

“There is someone I am looking for”

“Is she a former classmate or friend?”

“No. I don’t know her actually. I mean i just know her by face nothing more”

“Paano mo naman hahanapin yun. Out of 100,000 million people in this country”

“Hindi ko din alam. Pero, ewan. I’ll try. I’ll do my best.”

“So is she your first love?”

“Yes”

Probably, first love is one of the best things that could happen in someone's life.

It's the chapter of your life where you see this crazy world as if it's magical and filled with your ever fantasized dreams.

When you feel how innocent your love was, nothing malicious.

Just pure love.

The chapter of life when you think you could do anything mighty.

The time when you feel a special passion and burning desire
for someone.

The time when you wish it has no end.

The time where your hopes are always up, when you're willing
to face and sacrifice almost everything.

Until the day comes that you have to separate ways. You live far from
each other and would hear nothing about each other anymore and start moving on unwillingly. Still hoping you'll
be back with each other's arms someday.

But then it is life,
some get their first love back while other's don't.

Anyway, that person will always remain a special person and will always have special space in your heart and mind. Despite not having him/her back, you know that once in your life someone taught you how to love purely and someone made you feel the magic of love.

First love, a gift from God for us
to feel how beautiful and wonderful love is.

I’m Kent Vinyl Arellano. A licensed Architect, if you can still remember Altair, well he’s my workmate, and he’s my former classmate, enemy and whatever.

Wala naman akong ibang makakasangga, makakausap kundi siya. Pinagtyatyagaan ko na lang.

Siya rin yung nakakausap ko about kay Denise. I still can’t forget her, she’ll always have a big part in my life.