Chapter 30: End

History never really says goodbye. History says, 'See you later.'

- Eduardo Galeano

----

2 years later....

It went well. Natapos yung project ko sa Japan ng maayos. I even left the architectural business. I still do some freelance works pero ang focus ko ngayon ay iba na.

Remember Hanah? Yes. Hanah Ledesma, she's with Altair now. So I'd rather say that she's in good hands.

I even witnessed the super corny proposal. Corny promise.

There should be a side story for that. I hope.

And Trixie. Remember? The former girlfriend of my late twin.

She's on TV. She rose to fame by joining that reality TV show that says "Ang kwento ng mga totoong tao".

Gaaahd I hate that show.

But It's nice seeing her on TV. Like wow, she improved a lot.

The Philippines. Still corrupt. Though less crimes. I can still see no improvement sa ekonomiya.

I just came back from Japan two weeks ago. And I decided to resign na din.

My parents migrated to states along with Kuya Kenji. He was working outside the country by the way.

Kentarou is in my property. Doesn't want to leave the country so I was left with no choice.

Everything is good after 2 years.

Me? I'm all good. I'm contended. I have baby Kianna here with my arms na kanina pa nilalawayan yung kamay ko gamit yung lollipop niya.

"No Baby. We can't buy this. Kasi di ka naman kumakain niyan"

Nagpout si Baby Kianna.