Chapter 30 - oleka

Brad's POV 

We stayed a couple more minutes at the bar, where I got quite drunk, but not as tipsy as her.  

Then the sounds of cash registers hit my ears when we stepped into Walmart. Taylor stumbled before I caught her in my arms. She giggled and flashed that cute smile of her's before walking towards the row of trolleys. 

"Hahahhahahha" She giggled. "I want in!" she announced as she pulled out on of the trolleys. 

I snickered, drunk Taylor was pretty amusing. 

"Hey, don't cause any trouble." A middle aged grumpy bald man eyed us from one of the cash registers. 

I did a simple hair flick as a nod before turning my attention back to Taylor. 

She started climbing into the trolley, expertly despite her drunk state. 

"Oh well, time to go." I whistled as I started walking away, a smirk on my lips. 

"Nooooooo....cooommemeee baccckk..." She wailed. 

"No, no it's getting late." I lied. 

"Brrraaaddd bbbaaabbbyyy..." 

My breath hitched. She knew it was me. But she's drunk. And that's how I knew she was pretty much genuine. Her mind is blurry and her guard was down.

It's interesting to see how people acted when they were drunk, they show their true intentions.

"I should go." I smirked.

She pouted, cross legged in the trolley. 

My feet dramatically strides away before I turned around and gripped the trolley bar running at top speed down the aisle in one swift motion. 

"AAAHhhh!!" Taylor shrieked, a huge smile plastered on her perfect face.

Her hands gripped the sides of the trolley as she threw back her head in laughter. Almost as if they had a mind of their own, my feet propped up on the bottom bar of the trolley as I allowed the momentum of my run speed the trolley down the aisle. It's a wonder how the trolley didn't topple. 

"We'reee beautifullllll like diamonds in the skkyyyyyyyy!" She sung, her hands no longer gripping the trolley but flung up in the air. 

The quiet store was only filled with our deafeningly loud laughter. 

Just as I regained my footing to turn , the Walmart cashier came out of the corner. 

"And what do you think you're doing?" His arms were crossed and so were his eyebrows. 

"Havingggg fun old man, you've never had anyyy have you?" Taylor slurred, giggling. 

He looked beyond offended. 

"W-w-wwell, w-w-." he stuttered. 

"If you don't mind we'll be off now. Errands." I saluted. 

Before whisking the trolley away to turn another aisle. 

-

We were face to face in a quiet dark alley, standing so close our breaths mingled. The only thing we could hear was the quiet traffic and the rustling of paper litter as the wind picked them up.  

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked. 

"Definitely." she smirked. 

"Okay."

We shook the aerosol spray cans emitting the satisfying clinking sound. A plastic bag filled with all sorts of spray paint colours sat at our feet. Skilfully, I took the silver and grey ones before applying pressure on the actuator. Its nozzle released a spray of paint, which landed on the wall.