3

I sniffed it for a few more minutes before I picked it up, tossing it back and biting into the cube as it fell before swallowing it. I looked at them with a curious chatter.

The blonde man grabbed a cube and tossed it at me.

I caught it doing the same with the previous one.

Clint grinned at me, picking up a cube and tossing it above my head. Well, at least he thought it was above my head.

I had been slouching, so I leaned up and caught it. I gave a happy chatter, wagging my tail slightly.

"She's like a big puppy," the man in kakis observed.

The other two nodded in agreement. The three took turns tossing the cubes at me until another man came in.

This one had longer blonde hair and was really buff, "How is the beast?" He asked the three. His voice seeming to echo on the walls.

I growled and hissed at the loudness of his tone making them all look at me. I snapped my jaws at him giving an upset chatter.

"I don't think it likes how loud Thor is," Clint said looking at me. Clint grabbed a cube before giving it to Thor, "Toss it to it and see what it does," Clint said.

I watched as Thor tossed the cube to me.

I caught it before swallowing it. I chattered cautiously at Thor.

Clint looked at the man in kakis, "Bruce, do you think Thor should start tossing her the food? It might make it like him better,".

A grumble echoed in my throat as Thor picked up a cube and tossed it at me.

I caught it and this process repeated with him throwing the cubes at different heights and angles until I felt comfortable with him.

It must've been obvious in my posture because Thor, Clint, Bruce, and the blonde man started all tossing cubes at me.

They ran out and eventually started leaving the room.

I gave a sad chatter and stood at my full height as they started to leave.

They turned to look at me.

I gave them sad eyes.

"It has puppy eyes too," Clint said, a slight whine in his voice.

I stepped forward making the chains give a slight rattle and gave a small quiet chatter.

They looked hesitant, but turned and left anyway.

I gave a loud cry so that they would hear it. Hoping to change their minds and come back.

None of them did.