16

When we landed, I waited until Clint had been loaded out before coming out of the jet.

I followed him to the infirmary, where Bruce had run off to as soon as we landed.

I chattered as Steve came and blocked my path to the lab, "Come on Delta, let's get you cleaned up before you go in there,".

I chattered unhappily, but followed Steve to the room Tony had designed especially for me taking a bath. It was more like a shower though.

I trotted under the shower head and waited as Steve started unclipping the armor from my head moving down to my tail.

He put it in a neat pile to the side to be washed later and grabbed the shower head from the wall, turning on the water and adjusting the temperature.

I made a purr of approval as the warm water poured over my scaled skin.

Steve smiled with a small laugh before he started scrubbing my neck with a soft sponge thing Tony got for me.

I yawned and laid down on the floor which was warm from the water and curled up.

I heard Steve laugh again, "Someone's tired," he teased as he continued to scrub the blood and dirt from my body.

He turned off the water when he finished that and he got the toothbrush. That, I hated very much.

I growled.

"Your teeth are red and the sooner we get this done the sooner you can see Clint," he attempted to compromise.

I growled again, but raised my neck, jaws open.

He started scrubbing my teeth with the evil little brush, I growled the entire time.

After about thirty minutes he sighed in defeat, "Your teeth are about as clean as I can get them, come on Delta lets go,".

I bounced up and walked to the door, waiting for Steve to open it and lead me to Clint.

When he did open the door, I saw Tony walking into a room down the hall.

I heard Clint distantly, so I trotted off in that direction.

Tony had closed the door behind him, so I scratched at it with a growl.

The room went quiet.

Tony opened the door a crack, but that wall I needed to burst in the room, trotting to Clint's side.

"Hey Delta," Clint greeted.

I chattered in response, laying on the floor with my head on his bed.

He moved his hand to rest on my head and I gave a quiet chatter as I made myself comfortable.

After about half an hour, Bruce and another woman decided he could go.

I stood up, letting Clint hop up on my back before I ran out of the room.

I heard them laughing at us, but I didn't care.