9

After an hour, Bruce had taken X-rays, made more notes, and had taken a look at my mouth.

Tony had long since left.

He'd taken a photo of my mouth, to show everyone my teeth so they didn't mess with me, I assumed.

I chattered as he tossed me a large chunk of food.

I caught it and swallowed it whole.

We heard someone knock on the door, "Doctor Banner? I heard you needed a paleontologist,".

Bruce looked at me and grabbed the leash, "Um, yeah just... give me a second," Bruce called, jogging over to me.

He put the leash back on my collar and attached it to a piece of heavy machinery.

Bruce walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a man who was dressed in a suit.

He shook Bruce's hand and said, "My name is Ethan Karson, I'm SHIELD's paleontologist, I've been told you wanted me to looked at something,".

I growled and chattered unhappily, which made his gaze switch to me.

"My, my is that what I think it is? It's beautiful!" He exclaimed walking in as Bruce stepped aside.

Bruce nodded his head cleaning his glasses, "We have some X-rays I want you to look at to see if you can tell if it's male or female,".

The man looked at me in awe and walked over to Bruce, who had the X-ray pulled up on a computer.

The man observed my skeleton on the X-ray for a moment before saying, "It is female, see the pelvis? This piece here would be larger if it was male," he told Bruce, who nodded his head in understanding.

"So does her skeleton look like any other skeleton you've found?" Bruce asked with a hand under his chin, looking interested.

The man thought for a moment. "Her skeleton looks like a velociraptor skeleton, but larger, and she doesn't have feathers... And her skull looks more like a Rex skull... I think she's a mixed breed made in a lab. They probably couldn't find all the DNA so they mixed another deadly carnivore in to fill the gaps," Ethan told him finally looking up from the screen.

Bruce nodded his head understanding jotting down notes about what Ethan had said on his clipboard.

Bruce looked up at Ethan with a small smile, "Thanks, you saved us an arm," Bruce told him.

Ethan looked confused for a moment before he connected the dots.

He made a face, "Yeah... Don't do that," he told Bruce before he walked out of the room.