28

Steve jumped up and punched Tony's arc reactor, forcing them both back.

Thor broke through a wall, but didn't spare me a second glance as I protectively curled my tail around the twins, snapping my jaws threateningly.

Thor jumped onto the casket and raised his hammer. Electricity swirled around his hammer, someone screamed for him not to do it.

Everyone shielded their eyes, I put my head behind the twins, covering their faces in my neck.

There was a silence after electricity dissipated.

The casket exploded and a red figure emerged, throwing Thor back, who was now in a kneeling position watching the red one cautiously.

The figure looked up, before launching himself at Thor. They flew to the living room, where Thor threw him to the window.

Everyone ran after him, but I picked up the twins and trailed behind them, tense.

I made sure we stayed in the doorway.

After a moment, the figure turned back and landed gently on the floor, "I'm sorry, that was... Odd," he told us looking at Thor, "Thank you," he added before looking away.

Thor took a heavy breath as the figure formed clothes magically.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve questioned, sounding a little incredulous.

"I had a vision, a whirlpool that sucks all of life. And its center is that," he defended pointing at where the yellow stone is.

"The gem?" Bruce asked.

"No it is the mind stone. It is one of the six infinity stones the greatest power in the universe. Unparalleled in its destructive capabilities," Thor corrected.

Steve folded his arms, "Then why would you bring it-"

Thor cut him off, "Because Stark is right,".

Bruce looked a little awkward and said, "Ooh it is definitely the end times,".

Thor looked at me and the twins somewhat warily considering my tense stature, "All of us can not defeat Ultron,".

Steve switched the topic,"Why does your vision' sound like JARVIS?"

Tony started walking around the red one and the red one did the same, "We-We configured JARVIS' matrix to create something new,".

"I think I've had my fill of new," Steve muttered.

"You think I'm the child of Ultron? I'm not Ultron I'm not JARVIS either. I'm, I am," the red figure started.

Wanda stepped around me, "I looked inside your head, I saw annihilation,".

The figure looked at me then her, "Look again,".

Clint stalked over chuckling,Yeah her approval means Jack to me,".

I snapped my jaws at him; he shot a glare at me, but I didn't falter.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron, all come from the mind stone and are nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor started.

Steve interrupted, "Is it?" He looked at the red one, "Are you? On our side?"