Ch 60:Surprise Birthday Party

Authors Note:

Picture of Damian ⬆️
(Isn't Robbie so dreamy ? 😍😍)

Hello my lovely ladies & gents,
   I apologize for the late update, writers block again 😏
I really hope you enjoyed the chapter, just a few more till the end of His Cursed Mate 😱😭
Let me know what you think ?
Also I feel like I haven't gotten too personal with my readers so if you'd like to drop some questions regarding myself just drop them down below and I'll answer them for you ☺️☺️ get to know each other better all that good stuff 😄
Comment  & Vote
    - Allie ❤️

Ashley :

"He's so damn frustrating !" I muttered as I watched Damian laughing and playing around with the guys before my mom began to chastise them.
They dispersed immediately all the while laughing there heads off.
"What did he do now ?" Raven sighed, rolling her eyes as she finished putting up the birthday banner.
"I mean just look at him !" I pointed at Damian who was now placing a silver dish on the table. As if feeling my gaze he looked up and winked at me "See that's what I mean he's so..."
"Let me guess, frustrating  ." Lindsey replied dryly as she handed me another centerpiece to put on the table.
"You knew we've been hearing this all week....." Raven attempted to say but I ignored her.
"Exactly, frustrating !" I slammed the centerpiece down a little too hard. "He thinks he can just waltz in here and charm everyone. They just fall for it and just seem to immediately forget what he did to me."
"No ones forgotten, but unlike you we've put the past in the past. Maybe you should do the same." Raven gave me a pointed look before walking away as my mother called her over.
Lindsey and Bailey nodded in agreement before continuing on and decorating the tables.
We were currently decorating outside where Isaacs surprise birthday party was being held. My dad had coaxed him out of the house for a few hours with the sole purpose to go to a comic book store to keep him occupied .
They were due any minute soon and we were just putting up the finishing touches.

    My eyes immediately sought out Damian. He had a smirk on his lips as he walked inside, most likely helping my mom finish up cooking. Apparently they had bonded over cooking.
Mom found every chance to rave about him.
   Damian had been driving me crazy since the laser tagging incident. First he pulled that stunt at the funhouse, then at laser tagging and now he would find every occasion to tease me and touch me. It was driving me insane . I didn't mention anything to Grayson so no drama would start but now I was tempted.
Damian had told me about his past, he had apologized but he wasn't giving me time. He wasn't giving me time to trust him again. He kept on pushing and pushing.
He was using his sexual appeal against me, and his words from that day at laser tagging were stuck in my head.
His discriprion of the night we'd made love was etched into my mind no matter how hard I tried to remove it.
Just thinking of it had me feeling hot all over. What was the matter with me ? I wondered for the millionth time since the laser tagging incident.
"Earth to Ashley" Bailey waved a hand in my face " you zoned out again."
  "Yeah you've been doing that a lot." Lindsey frowned "are you okay ?"
"Fine." I replied as I felt my phone vibrate with a message .
Be home in thirty minutes - Ash , it read.
     "They'll be home in thirty minutes, everything done here ?." I asked.
They nodded before we all went upstairs to Ravens room and changed into our dresses.

   Mom walked in dressed in a floral dress.
"The guests are beginning to arrive . " mom said.
   "Good. Where at the twins at ?" I asked as I finished applying some mascara. I shifted uncomfortable as I looked at myself in the mirror. You could slightly see my ribs now sticking out, I had been losing weight. My skin looked pale and ghstly, and my body and bones has begun to ache.
   The time drew closer to my having to choose a mate. I needed to mate soon before things began to get worse and everyone else began to notice.
"Damian's dressing them. He's a natural born father that one." my mothers words brought me out of my thoughts "He's so amazing with them, don't you think ?"
"Yeah, he is." I couldn't help but smile at how amazing he truly was with them.
Since day one he had stepped up and become such an amazing father,
Just pulling in, Ash mindlinked.
"They're here." I informed mom.
It was around. 7 o'clock so it was dark as we rushed downstairs and turned off the lights we had on outside.
Close family and friends waited patiently in the darkness. I heard my father's heavier footsteps followed by light one trailing behind.  The back door opened as we all yelled "Surprise."
Issac jumped slightly before a huge smile lit my now 8 year old brother face.