Chapter 23: The Closet

Ashley:

And so the days progressed as usual.

When I would see Damian, which wasn't as often as I hoped, there were dozens of girls surrounding him as usual.

I never ran into him at home, it was as if he didn't even live there.

Ever since that incident in the woods it's like he's been avioing me like the plague.

Not that I really blamed him.

His wolf and my wolf in the same vicinity did not end up well. I didn't want what had happened in the woods to happen again.

I tried not to let Damian see just how much it hurt me seeing him shamelessly flirt away with all these girls, as if I wasn't just a few feet away.

It was as if he was purposely shoving them in my face.

The only times I would ever be close enough to him was during class. Unfortunately it was too late in the year to change classes, so I was stuck with three classes with Damian.

Most of the time I would take out my frustration by running during P.e. and Colt just let me run, yet not knowing the reason behind my sudden passion for it.

As usual Karla and Zoey were all over Damian, and he had that smirk of his always present.

It was hell for me being so near him for three hours of my day and yet not being able to touch him. Or even look at him without the need pouring out of my eyes.

During guitar Raven basically death glared him the whole time, although he just ignored it.

I had attempted to change my seat during Chemistry but Mrs. Spencer refused to change the entire seating chart just because of me.

Damian had made a point of ignoring me during class, only talking when it was necessary.

So here I was stuck, with all my friends still mooning over the gorgeous Damian Blackwoods.

Of course they didnt know what a real jerk he really was.

Lance and Dante were constantly at eachothers throats, you could tell just how much they disliked eachother.

The only thing they had in common was that they both hated Damian with a passion.

Speak of the devil, I thought as I walked into Chemistry and saw Damian with his head on the desk.

For once he wasn't flirting away with the countless girls who couldn't keep there eyes off him, although most were human girls.

As I sat down I swore I saw him look up at me briefly but as I sat down his head was once more on his crossed arms.

I let my eyes roam his form taking in his black shirt and casual dark blue jeans. His dark hair was disheveled as if he had run his hands through his hair constantly.

I couldn't see his eyes but I bet they looked just like mine, red with bags underneath.

Ever since the incident in the woods my wolf has been nagging and nagging at me to go to Damian.

It had only worsened in the next couple weeks my wolf becoming restless by the minute .

I'm sure Damian was suffering just like me.

All though probably not as bad seeing as he was the one who rejected me.

Mrs. Spencer walked in the class and I turned to her, thankful for the distraction.