Damian & Ashley :

So I'll be honest, I don't really write many of these type of chapters. So I hope I don't disappoint. I've written this in third person p.o.v. If there are some parts in first p.o.v. I apologize, I'm accustomed to first p.o.v.
Anyways, I really hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think. I advice you to be 16 and older. So last warning....
( Pictures are not mine )
Caution: sexual content ahead !!

The second the door clicked behind them, he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her body flush against his. He could see the need, the hunger in her dilated eyes, hear it in the way her breaths came out in uneven gasps.
The sexual tension between them was so powerful after having been interrupted these past few days. But now it was just them here, no one to interrupt them  now.
No one to stop them from finally mating, from finally becoming one.
A groan full of need escaped his throat as he leaned down, capturing those pink pouty lips meant for kissing and other sinful acts.
He could feel her small hand trailing up his chest and around his neck, clutching onto the hair at his nape. He plunged his tongue into the crevice of her mouth, moaning at the delectable taste of his mate. Kissing her with all the passion between them yet it didn't seem like enough. He clenched at the fabric of her dress, wanting desperately to tear it from her body. To expose the beautiful body he had longed to touch and caress, bringing her to throes of passion.

    His lips turned up into a smug smile when a whimper escaped her mouth, when he pulled away. He needed desperately to taste her. A startled gasp left her lips when he leaned down slightly, his hands just below the swell of her buttocks and lifted her. Her long legs immediately wrapped around his waist, the heat of her core pressing into the swell in his jeans.
Her lips were swollen from their kiss, her eyes dilated. Her blue grey eyes just begging him to fuck her, to make love to her.
He walked to the nearest surface, the kitchen island, laying her on it.
"I have to taste you." He replied to her questioning eyes as he bunched the fabric of her dress up to her waist, revealing her lacy red panties.
She sat up on her elbows her pouty mouth opening to protest.
"Please."
His voice came out strained, throaty with how hungry he was for her.
The look on his face must have been enough as she laid back on the cool island, her fingers clutching onto the sides.
He let his hungry gaze take in her beauty, long silky tan legs, her mound covered behind the lacy red panties. He could smell her need, smell her feminine smell that made his mouth water.
It drove him crazy with need.

  He reached up, wrapping his fingers around the waist of her undergarments and pulled them down her legs. He brought them to his nose, savoring the smell of his mate. Everything about her was addicting.
Placing it in his back pocket, he looked down at her beautiful glistening shaved pussy. He could see how wet she already was, how ready she was for him to enter her and give her the pleasure they both so desperately craved.
Leaning down he placed one soft kiss on her inner thigh, then did the same to the other, purposely missing the object of his desire.
He could hear the sharp intakes of breath, see her grasping onto the table top. And he hadn't even started yet.
Unable to restrain himself he lapped at her lips, the taste of her juices on his tongue. Above him Ashley let out a shuddering breath.
Fuck going slow, he thought as he gripped her thighs, pulling her to the very edge of the counter and burying his tongue in her wet pussy.
Desire hit him, consuming him as he was consuming her. Tasting her, thrusting his tongue in and out of her. Hearing her breathy moans, her hips beginning to thrust against him. Begging him for more. His teeth gently scraped her throbbing clit, a very loud moan leaving her lips. Her fingers curled into my hair, tugging him closer. The pain mixed in with the pleasure as he thrust one thick finger in soon followed by another.

"D-Damian-" he could hear the need in her voice, could feel it in the way her hips moved up in down. Wanting more.
And so he curved his fingers knowing just where to rub against to get her climax started. Sucking on her throbbing clit and moving his fingers in and out of her. It wasn't long before she was shuddering and moaning her climax. Her tight passage clenching around his fingers, her juices flowing as he hungrily lapped it up. The smell and taste of her was driving him crazy with the need to bury himself in her, the straining in his pants proof of how aroused he was.
His cock throbbed with how hard he was, wanting to be released from his form fitting jeans.
Ashley had a look of content on her face, her eyes filled with love as she leaned up on her elbows.
"That was nice ."
He raised an amused eyebrow.
"Just nice ?"
Without replying she wrapped her legs around his waist, and crushed their lips together.
"Bedroom. Now." She breathed when we pulled away.
Without another word he picked her up and headed to the door. He struggled to get the door open, It was hard to do with their lips locked and the distraction of her mound grinding against his erection.
He desperately needed a release.