Chapter 1

Grayson's POV

My friend Drew invited me to watch the fight in abandoed hangar. I was little skeptic at first because it was illegal but...you only live once.

We got out of the car and entered hangar. Everything was dark,only the ring was lit up. We took our seats and the tall man stepped in the ring.

"Good evening,ladies and gentelmen!"

"In the right corner we have 60 killos heavy and 1.73 meters high,towns champion,XXX!" tall man announced and fit girl stepped into the ring. She was beautiful. Long blonde hair tied in high ponytail,dark eyes and gloves on her hands.

"In the left corner we have 67 killos heavy and 1.82 meters high,the Crusher!" man once again announced and tall light coloured girl stepped into a ring.

"READY,SET,FIGHT!!!" the bell rang and girls started to throw punchs at eachother. After 2 minutes,smaller girl punched other girl in the jaw and knocked her down.

"...3...2...1...WE HAVE WINNER,XXX IS GOING TO FIGHT ONE OF THE GREATEST BOXER OF ALL TIME!!!" lights started to move around like crazy and I didn't saw what is happening. Crowd was going wild and someone spilled beer on me.

I went outside to catch some air. Drew went home earlier with some girl and now I am all alone. Great. I stepped into my car and started driving. Hard rain started pouring. I sighed. I saw someone walking in the distance. I came closer to see who is it. It is the girl from the ring. She has earphones on her head and she is slowly walking next to my car.

"You need a ride?"
_____________________

A/N This is the first chapter. Comment what you think. New chapter comming in 2 days!
~Lara