Chapter 13

***The next day,evening***

I was laying on my bed and doing my homework. I had a lot to catch up since I was in the hospital. Thank God school is over in one and a half week.

I haven't talked to Grayson since our fight yesterday. He is probably with that girl.

My phone buzzed and I saw that I had an incoming call from Ethan. I don't want to talk to him right now. I just ignored it. Few minutes later,my phone  started to ring again.

Phone call:
V: What do you want?
E: Um...hey! What happened
     with you and Gray?
V: Well,your brother is a
     cheating bastard,that's what
     happened.
E: What do you mean?
V: He cheated on me with some
     girl! Yesterday when I called
     him,he didn't hang up and I
     heard a girl giggling and
     saying 'Stop it you perv!'.
E: OMG! Vita! That wasn't
     Grayson,that was me with
     Stephanie! Now he is crying
     and bawling his eyes out
     because he thinks that you
     cheated on him with that
     guy from the hospital.
V: Are you serious? He was just
     comforting me.
E: Please come to our place and
     talk to him.
V: I'll be there in 20.

I grabbed my sneakers and my phone and walked outside.

It was just a big missunderstanding. I didn't trust him. I knew that he wasn't like that. No wonder that he thought I cheated on him,when I thought the same about him.

When I aproached the Dolan household,I knocked on the door three times and a woman in her middle ages opened the door.

"Hello,who are you?" a lady smiled.

"Uhm...I'm Vita. I came here for Grayson." I played with my fingers.

"Sorry,he just left."

I groaned. "Do you know where?"

"No,he just stormed out."

"OK then. Thank you anyways!" I backed away a little and waved.

"No problem,sweatheart!" she waved and closed the door.

Great. Where could he be?

I was walking around the town and searching for any sign of Grayson. It was currently 10 PM and I had no idea where he could be.

After another hour of searching, I saw someone sitting on the floor and leaning his back on the brick wall. Holy shit,it's Gray. He was chugging something from the paper bag. "Vita?" he tried to stand up but he didn't manage. I helped him to stand up straight and he put his arm around my neck. "Why are you here?" his breath smelled like alcohol.

"I was looking for you."

He removed his hand from my neck and leaned against the traffic light. "And where is your lover? Is he waiting for you at your house so you two can have sex?" he yelled and few people turned around and looked at us.

"Gray,he is not my lover! Now,come on! I'll take you to my house."

"Yeah,right!" he turned around and he almost fell.

"Gray,he was just comforting me because I thought you cheated on me! Now,come on!" I explained him and brought him to my place.

I laid him on my bed and took his shirt off because he spilled alcohol all over it. I gazed at his toned abs. He has a perfect body.

"Baby,I want you! I need you!"
_________________________

A/N Things got heated! You thirsty bishes! What will happend next? Comment down below what you think and vote if you liked it!
~Lara