Epilogue

***16 years later***

Vita's POV

"Seth! Dylan! Dinner is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen,Grayson next to me cutting the cucumber for the salad.

"Where is Dakota?" he asked me still looking down at the cucumber.

"She's out with Charlotte. She will come home soon." I responded.

"Mom,what's for dinner?" my 7 year old son Seth asked me while grabbing a slice of tomato from the bowl.

"Mac and cheese. Now go and sit down next to your brother." He ran away into the dinning room and me and Grayson placed the dinner on the dinning table. We all sat down and started eating.

"I'm home!" Dakota yelled,her raspy voice echoing trough the house.

"Dinning room!" Gray yelled.

She came into the dinning room and greeted us. She sat next to Dylan.

"What's that perfume? Ew,you stink!" Dylan scrunched his face in disgust and Dakota punched him in the arm.

"Shut up,you prick!"

"Stu-"

"Stop arguing or you will be grounded,both of you." Grayson interrupted him and they stopped arguing.

"I'm not even hungry,I'm going to take a shower." Dakota stood up and went upstairs.

"Okay,dinner is over. Go to your rooms." I stood up and put all the dishes away as the kids ran upstairs.

Suddenly,Dakota's phone buzzed.

"What!? Dakota! Come downstairs,now!" Gray yelled from the dinning room. I aproached him.

"What's wrong?" I walked towards him.

Dakota made her way downstairs and when she noticed her phone in Gray's hand,she took it away from him. "Dad,what were you doing with my phone?

"No,what were you doing with Carter? Is he your boyfriend?" he scrunched his eyebrows.

"Dad,I can-"

Gray turned to look at me. "Wait. Vita,do you know about this?" I just shook my head no and turned to face Dakota once again.

"Dakota,just one question."

She gulped and nodded her head.

"Is he treating you right?" Gray asked while placing his arms on her shoulders.

She just smiled and nodded and Gray hugged her tightly.

"If he ever hurts you,I'm going to beat his ass up. Or your mom will"
_______________________

A/N So this is the official end of the book. I had so much fun writing this book but that's it. No more chapters,no sequel. Done.
I love you guys so much and see ya in the next book. 😉
~Lara