Chapter 25

^^^play this song,skip 50 seconds
-
"You know...Cameron is sleeping in my crib tonight."

She looked at me confused and raised her eyebrow. "Why?"

I just gave her a wink and she smiled at me and pulled me closer to her. She put her arms around my neck and connected our lips. I grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her up and carried her to her bed. Her body fell slightly onto the soft bed. I crawled onto the bed,carefully straddling her body. I trailed my hands down to the end of her dress.

"You are going to rip it off." she giggled.

"Maybe that's what I'm trying to do." I smirked back at her.

She pulled her dress off above her head and I pushed her back on the bed. She tugged my hair softly and I pulled off and took my shirt off as well and pulled down both of our remaining clothes.

I cupped her cheeks,kissing her once more and her hands reached up,resting on my back and clawed down it. I hissed slowly,ducking my head into the crook of her neck.

I lined with her entrance and thrusted in hard as she moaned my name. I pushed in and out few times as I was kissing her neck roughly,leaving dark marks.

"I'm close." she whispered in my ear,her plump lips brushing my earlobe.

My thurst became sloppier and I pulled out as we both reached our high. I laid next to her,sweat falling down my face,our breathing uneven. I pulled her closer to my chest and kissed the top of her head.

"Gosh,I love you!" I said still breathing heavily.

She turned around so she was facing me,her beautiful eyes captured mine. "I love you too,cutie pie!"
-
Vita's POV

***4 days later***

I was laying on my bed,scrolling down my messages with Gray and Cameron was taking a shower. I turned my phone off and walked to my suitcase and grabbed flowy blue dress. I throwed it at my bed and took my shirt and shorts off. I put on the dress and put on my sandals. Tonight is our last night here on Hawaii so Lisa had an idea to throw a BBQ party at her crib.

Cam stepped out of the bathroom and dressed herself and we walked to Lisa and Sean's crib.

Gray and Ethan were already there,placing plates on the table. I walked behind Gray and hugged him. He jumped a little because he didn't know I already came.

"Princess,you scared me."

"Awh." I gave him peck on the lips.

"Kids,the meat is ready,sit by the table! Honey,bring the salad outside,would you?" Sean yelled.

Lisa exited the crib and brought a big bowl of salad and placed it on the table. We all sat down and started to eat.

Sean cleared his throat. "So...Vita.
Me and my family discussed about something earlier this afternoon..."

"Is there any problem? Have I done something wrong?" I interrupted him.

"No,sweetie." Lisa started of. "My husband wanted to ask you...would you like to live with us?"

My heart skipped a beat. I turned to face Gray and he had a big smile plastered on his face. I turned back to face Sean and Lisa and the had big smiles on their faces too.

"So,are you in?" Sean asked me.

"Uhm...I don't know what to say...but why?" I was confused as hell.

"Well,we don't want you to be alone in that old house when you can stay with us. We have an extra room or you can sleep with Grayson." Lisa explained.

"Uhm..." I turned to face Gray once again and he was practically pleading me with his eyes. "I don't see why not." I smiled at them and Gray stood up. He picked me up and spun me around while giving me thousands of kisses.

"I love you Vita!"
_____________________

A/N Take me to church...

That was a steamy chapter. And be prepared for the next chapter. 😉Vote if you liked this chapter and comment what you think that will hapen in the next chapter.
~Lara