Chapter 29

Vita's POV

***month 8 in pregnancy***

We got home from the doctors appointment. Just some regular tests to see if the baby is doing fine. We didn't want to know the baby's sex so we decorated the nursery in a few different colours.

"Princess,you wanna watch a movie?" Gray jumped on the bed next to me.

"Sure. What do you wanna watch?" I was scrolling through Netflix when Gray snattched the TV remote from me and turned on the Napoleon Dynamite. "What's this?" I questioned.

"You've never seen it? Well,prepare yourself for the best movie EVER!" Grayson jumped from the kitchen and ran downstairs to get some popcorn.

He came back and laid beside me. He placed his hand on my belly and started rubbing it. "Just few more days and you will be out,bup!" Gray squeeled and I giggled at his baby voice.

Thirty minutes into the movie,Gray fell asleep. The best movie ever,huh?

Grayson's head was resting on my stomach and his hand was around it. He is so cute. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and took a picture.

 I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and took a picture

I sent it to him and turned my phone off. I also turned the TV off and pulled the sheets over us.
I played with his hair and fell asleep.
-
"Gray,wake up!"

"Wha-What's wrong?" he asked me worriedly with his raspy voice.

"My water broke!"

"Oh shit!" he jumped from the bed and grabbed a duffel bag from the wardrobe. "Ethan,wake up!" He yelled.

Few seconds later,Ethan exited his bedroom. "What?" he asked.

"Vita's water just broke! Turn the car on and put this in the passenger seat!" Gray yelled to him and then he helped me to get to his car. He jumped in the drivers seat and drove off to the hospital. "Princess,hold on."
-
When we entered the hospital,a nurse from the front desk stood up and sat me on the wheelchair. "Ma'am,you need to relax,take a deep breath and let it all out,breathe in,breath out." I've done what she said and she took us to a room with a bed. Gray was beside me the whole time,holding my hand.
-
"And push!" I pushed hard and then I heard loud crying. "It's a girl!"

It's a baby girl. I looked up at Grayson and saw him crying. He looked down at me and he kissed the back of my hand.

"Here is your girl." the nurse placed our baby in my arms. She has beautiful brown eyes and a birthmark on her cheek.

"Hey,baby! I'm your mom and this is your dad."

Cam,Ethan,Lisa and Sean stepped into the room. They gathered up around the bed and they all awhed.

"She is so beautiful!" Cameron squeeled.

"Gosh,I'm an uncle!"

"So,what are you going to name her?" Lisa asked while playing with the little one's finger.

I looked up at Gray and he smiled at me. "Dakota Tessa Dolan." Gray announced and everyone cheered. We discussed about baby names a few weeks ago and we wanted a name that will fit for both,and girl,and boy. And for the middle name...well...Gray liked Tessa for a girl so...Tessa it is.
______________________

A/N This book is OVER. It will have epilogue,though,but no sequel. Love you,guys! Vote if you liked it.
~Lara