Chapter 14

"Baby,I want you! I need you!"

What the hell? "You don't know what you are talking about,Gray." I said in a jokingly voice while putting a clean T-shirt on him.

"No...Vita...I love you!"

I was standing there in shock.

"You're drunk! Now lay down!" I demanded.

"Vita,I really mean..."

"Shush,Gray! Go to sleep!" I whisper yelled at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over so I was laying on top of him. I could feel his awful breath on my lips. "What are you doing? Stop it!" I rolled over,but he put his hand around my waist and laid his head on my chest. I played with his soft hair.

Did he really mean it? I mean,what drunk says,sobber thinks. That can't be true. I like him a lot,but I don't think that I love him yet.

My eyes became heavy and soon,I fell asleep.

Grayson's POV

I opened my eyes and saw my sneakers on the floor. Wait... I'm on the floor. I tried to stand up,but my head started to hurt.

"Good morning." Vita said exiting the bathroom. She was wearing a dark blue skater dress.
She was looking hot as hell.

"Why are you yelling?" I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"I got you some pills for your hangover." she gave me the pills and a glass of water.

"I was drunk last night?"

"Yup." she said as she sat next to me. I don't remember anything. How did I even end up here? "You should take a shower." she gave me a towel and exited the bedroom.

I stripped down all my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned the cold tap on and the water drops dropped and flowed down my hair and my chest.

Flashbacks from last night occupied my mind. I remember throwing things around my room and punching the wall. I was so angry that I decided to go out and get drunk. I thought that that would help me to forget her at least for a couple of hours. I remember her explainig me what happened the other day. Next thing I know,she was carrying me to her place. I was just starring at her beautiful face,her dark eyes and her messy hair. She is just so perfect.

I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around my lower body. I entered the kitchen area and I saw Vita sitting on one of the chairs,eating cereals. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and I notticed Vita staring at me.

"You like what you see?" I smirked and took a seat next to her.

"Nope." she smiled and continued to eat her cereal.

"Anyway,sorry for bothering you last night. Have I done anything stupid that I could regret?"

"Well...you tried to have sex with me." she giggled.

"I don't regeret that." I said. She started to blush.

"And you said...uhmm...you love me." she stood up and started to clean the dishes.

I started to play with my bowl of cereals. After a minute of silence, I finally said "But I do."

"You what?" she turned around and gave me a confused look.

This is it.

I looked up at her. "I love you."
________________________

A/N AWHSBYSBWFSG FINALLY!
Comment what will happen next down below and vote if you liked it.
~Lara