Chapter 27

I was laying on my bed,bawling my eyes out as I gripped on my sheets. I turned my phone off because I don't want Grayson to text me or call me. He needs to know that he hurt my feelings because he did...badly. I just tried to be a good girlfriend.

I entered my bathroom and let warm water hit my back,relaxing my muscles,relaxing my mind.

Grayson's POV

"Gray,what happened? Why are you crying?" Cameron walked down the stairs,plopping next to my on the couch.

"I messed up with Vita...and now she's gone." tears were streaming down my face,my eyes hurt from crying. "I told her she was c-clingy. She's not. She's the best girlfriend e-ever. It's just that I had bad day and I let out my anger at h-her."

Cameron rubbed circles on my back,trying to calm me down.

"I tried to c-call her,but she turned her phone o-off." I throwed my head back,my hands still on my face. I messed up big time.

"I'm sure she'll come back. Just try to relax and get some sleep." Cam stood up and helped me to get to my bedroom. I laid down on the bed and Cam covered me with a blanket and left.

These sheets smells like her. Her pillow smells like her raspberry shampoo. Soon,the pillow was wet from the tears and I let out few loud sobbs.

God,I miss her,I love her.
-
"Bup,I made us some pancakes. Wanna eat?" Ethan jumped on my bed next to me.

"Leave me alone." I groaned.

"What's up with you?" he questioned me while pulling the sheets off me.

"I messed up with Vita. I told her she was clingy which is a complete lie."

"I'm sure she'll forgive you." he patted my back and gave me a big hug.

"I think I'll go over to her place. I mean,it's the only place she can be,right?"

Ethan simply nodded and got up. "You wanna eat that pancakes or nah?"

I accepted his offer and slowly followed him to the kitchen,remembering the last night's fight.
-
I was standing on her porch with the flower bouqet in my hand. My palms were sweating,my heart was beating 100 miles per hour,I was nervous as hell.

I knocked on her door three times and waited for her response. She opened the door,and when she saw me,she immediately closed it. That hurts.

I knocked again. "Vita,please open the door!" No response. "Princess,please!"

"Go away!" she yelled back.

"Vita,please! Open the door!"

"GO AWAY!"

I put flowers by the door and tear escaped my eye. I turned around and walked back to my car. I jumped in and turned it on. I drove myself back to my house and ran to my bedroom.

I laid down on my bed and screamed into my pillow. I let all my anger out. I punched the wall and made a hole,I punched a mirror and it broke into pieces.

I fell down to my knees,my head in my hands,loud sobbs escaping my mouth. I didn't care about my bloody knuckles,I didn't care about blood falling down on the carpet.

I was devastated.
_________________________

A/N Poor Gray! 😕 This is just filler chapter,shit about happen in the next chapter! What could it be? 🙊 Vote if you liked it and comment what you think will happen next! Bye,bishes!
~Lara