Chapter 9

Grayson's POV

"...Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I waited for her response. My palms started to sweat,my heart started beating faster,my lips became dry.

"You made me happy too this couple of days,you make me feel special,you are the reason why I'm smiling again and this is a beautiful gesture and I would love to be your girlfriend" she said and a big smile appeared on my face "...but,I don't think this would be a good idea."

My smile dropped. I felt my heart tearing appart,it felt like someone stabbed me 50 times.

"Why?" I somehow managed to say, holding back my tears.

"It would be just like in my previous relationship...I stepped in to soon...everything seemed to be perfect...but happines doesn't last forever...and I feel like we would break up in a month,you won't like me anymore and everything will be messed up." she started crying. I hugged her tightly and she relaxed.

"I'm not like that guy...he must have been a jerk to not realise what he had...you are perfect to me and I will always cherish you and treat you like a princess you are." I kissed her forehead and she looked up at me. I saw her eyes, red from crying.

"I can't change that I like you,and if I could...I wouldn't." she closed her eyes and put her arms behind my neck. Our lips crashed together and I was confused as hell.

She backed away. " I will."

"You will what?"

"I will be your girlfriend!" she smiled ear to ear and jumped in my arms. I cought her and spun her around. I kissed her roughly and laid us on a blanket not breaking our kiss. She tugged my shirt and I took it off,but as I throwed it away it hit the champaign bottle and the champaign spilled all over the blanket. We started laughing like crazy.

I love her laugh. I love how her nose wrinkles when she laughs. I love how she doesn't wear make up because she doesn't need any. I love how she bites her bottom lip when she is nervous. I love how she makes braids on her hair when she is bored. I love everything about her.

It was almost midnight when I came home. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes when Ethan came in.

"How did it go?" he jumped on my bed next to me.

"At first she didn't want to,but after few moments she became my girlfriend!" I high fived Ethan and he clapped.

"Well done! What now?"

"We'll see." I shrugged.
_______________________

A/N I almost cried writting this.
Lol no,bishes! Anyway...comment what you think down below and vote if you liked it!
~Lara