Chapter 6

"Why did you crash?" Ethan asked bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Well,I was testing the car and the breaks didn't work so I couldn't stop myself and BOOM...I crashed." Grayson answered while he was playing with wires that connected him to a machine.

"It's my fault." Ethan said tugging his hair and pacing back and forth. "I shouldn't have let you drive that car."

"It's not your fault,Ethan."

"What if you died? Huh?" Ethan yelled back at Grayson and stormed out of the room.

I quickly stood up and went after him. I found him down the hall sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. "It's not your fault,Ethan." I patted his back.
He looked up,he was crying. I grabbed his hand and helped him stand up. We headed back to the room.

1 hour passed by quickly. We were fooling around and telling eacother our childhood memories. We got to know eachother better.

Grayson insisted to stay overnight at his house because his parents weren't home but I have school tomorrow so maybe another time.

Grayson and Ethan called a taxi and I just jogged my way home.

***next day,after school***

I was cooking chicken stu when my phone rang. I checked the caller's ID. Unknown.

Phone call:
V: Hello?
#: Um,Vita? Hi,it's Dian. I
thought we could catch up
later tonight. Would you like
to go on a dinner with me?
V: Should I dress fancy or
something casual?
#: Wear something fancy. I'll
pick you up at 7.
V: OK,bye!

I walked towards my closet to find something fancy. I only found one red dress that goes above my knees.

***7 PM***

Grayson called me earlier this afternoon to come to his place but I had some plans. I would rather be with Gray,but I can't cancel dinner just like that.

I was doing some finishing touches when I heard knocking on the door. I grabbed my purse and turned all the lightning off. I opened the door and saw Dian dressed in a black botton up shirt and black jeans. He looked pretty hot,may I say.

"Wow,you look...stunning!" I started to blush. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car. He opened the door for me and I stepped in and buckled my seatbelt. He went to the other side and stepped in. He put his car in ignition and we drove off to the restaurant.

We entered the restaurant and a young waiter lead us to our table. We thanked him and ordered our meals.

"So...do you have anyone special in your life?" Dian asked me looking straight in my eyes.

"You mean like boyfriend?" He nodded. "Nope,single as a pringle."

"And why is such a beautiful girl single?" I blushed...again.

"I think no one likes me." I grabbed a glass of red wine and took a gulp of it.

"I think you will find someone who will love you and treat you like a princess." he interwined our fingers on the table. It felt so awkward. Thank God the waiter came with our food.

After dinner he drove me off to my place. We were standing on my porch and he grabbed my waist and started leaning over.
Shit. Should I kiss him? But I don't like him. I like Grayson. I pushed him away and he looked sad. I said my goodbye and entered the house. That was close.

Grayson's POV

I hopped into my car i drove off to Vita's house. I wanted to take things off my back,I wanted to say that I like her. I wanted her to be mine. When I came in front of her house,I saw her on the porch with a guy. He grabbed her waist and started to lean in. I couldn't take this anymore.
_________________________

A/N I just wanted to say,Grayson crashed Ethan's car because he was testing it out after fixing it.
Comment what you think down below.
~Lara