Chapter 2

Vita's POV

"You need a ride?" some guy said from his car.

"No,I'm good." I said in a harsh tone.

"Come on,you'll be soaking wet if you don't come in." he said amusingly.

"Fine." I got in the car.

"That's better. I saw you in the ring earlier,you were good. What's your name?" he said giving me a glance and a big toothy grin.

"Vita. Yours?"

"Pretty name. My name is Grayson(lol). So,where do you live?" he asked not moving his eyes from the road.

"I'll give you directions."

***skip the rest of the ride***

Grayson's POV

"We are here." Vita said stepping out of the car. We parked in front of small,damaged house. Is this where she lives? "Would you like to come in?" she asked bitting her bottom lip.

 Is this where she lives? "Would you like to come in?" she asked bitting her bottom lip

^^^yeah,I know it's ugly

"Sure,why not." I stepped out of the car and locked it. We came at the porch and she just walked in. "Why don't you lock your house?" I ask her confused.

"I don't have a lock,besides,they don't have anything to steal." she answered. The house was dark,it had a small halway that connected bedroom with living room and kitchen. I stepped in the living room,it had just one couch and a small coffe table. The kitchen was also small but cute with only a fridge,stove,sink and a table with two chairs.

"I just need to take a quick shower,if you want,I have some leftovers in the fridge." Vita yelled across the hallway.

"Okay." I was looking around her house. I saw a picture of her with a boy. Probably her boyfriend. I saw her medals and trophies on one shelf with some other things and books.

I heard thunder outside.

Vita came from the bathroom with wet hair and some baggy clothes on her. She was holding a t-shirt and sweatpants in her hands.

"Here,you shouldn't go home at this weather. I understand if you don't want to stay." she handed me the clothes and smiled. She had a perfect smile. "It's my brothers'."

"No,no,it's OK. Thank you." I grabbed clothes from her and headed to the bathroom.When I came to the living room,she was eating some cereal and she was playing on her phone.

"Umm...you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." she said covering her mouth so that the cereal wouldn't fall out.

"No,I'll sleep on the couch."

"No,you are the guest." she said whining.

"Nope. I'll sleep on the couch and that's it." I demanded.

"OK, you wanna play 21 questions?" she asked standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

"I'll start first. Who is that on your picture?"
_____________________

A/N Well,here is the chapter two.
Comment down below what you think.
~Lara