Chapter 3

Vita's POV

"Who is that on your picture?" he asked pointing to the picture on the wall.

"That's my brother,Axel." I answered looking at the floor,playing with my fingers. "He is in the NAVY. My turn. Do you have any siblings?

"I have twin brother Ethan and older sister Cameron." he said smiling ear to ear with his big white teeth. "Where do your parents live?" he asked.

I blankly looked at him. I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom with tears in my eyes. I turned the cold tap on and washed my face. I looked myself in the mirror. Red puffy eyes,hair still half wet and big black bags under my eyes. I look like crap.

Grayson's POV

Shit. I shouldn't ask her that. I quickly ran to the bathroom. I heard sobbing. I knocked on the door lightly. "Vita,are you OK? I'm sorry for asking that." The doors slightly opened and I saw Vita with tear stains on her cheeks. I hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry." I mumbled in her ear.

"No,it's fine." she backed away a little. "They died in a car crash when I was eight. My brother looked out for me. When I was 16,I started fighting because I needed money and my brother was in NAVY so I needed to look out for myself on my own. That's why I can't afford bigger house." I embraced her in my chest and a tear escaped my eye.

"Everything is going to be okay." I said trying to hold back my tears. I put her on her bed and she fell asleep. I watched her chest rising up and down. I placed a small kiss on her forehead and headed to the living room.

Vita's POV

***the next morning***

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. It's 10 AM. I went to my bathroom and did all my bussines and took a quick shower. I dressed up in a tank top and shorts. I headed to the kitchen and noticed that Grayson wasn't here. The note was lying on the table. I picked it up and read it:

I needed to go home but I went shopping and made you breakfast. If you need anything,here is my number (number)
                             -Grayson

So sweet of him. I grabbed pancakes that he made and a glass of orange juice. After breakfast,I started doing my homework.

Should I call him?
Maybe he has some work to do.
I'll call him later.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

Phone call:
G: Hello?
V: Ummm...Hey Gray.It's
     me,Vita.
G: Oh hey,is something wrong?
V: No,no,I just wanted to ask
     you...we haven't finished
     that 21 question game. Are
     you free later tonight?
G: Sure. When?
V: Maybe after 6 because I have
     practice?
G: Sure,I'll come at your place
     at 6:30. Is that OK?
V: OK,see ya then. Bye!
G: Bye!
__________________________

A/N Here you go,chapter 3.
Comment down below what you think. 😊
~Lara