Chapter 15

Vita's POV

"I love you."

What did I just hear? Is he still drunk? That can't be true.

"A-are you serious?" I asked him as I sat on the chair. My palms were sweating.

"Vita,I love you,OK?" he stood up and grabbed my hands,he kneeled over in front of me.

"I-I don't know what to s-say." the grip tightened. "I like you,but...I think I don't love you."

He stood up. "I understand. You deserve better." he walked to my bedroom and came back fully dressed up.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." he said and started walking towards the door.

"Don't go!" I whined,tears started to form in my eyes. I pulled him back by his wrist and I could see tears in his eyes too,but he quickly looked away.

I put my finger under his chin and turned his head back. I grabbed him behind his neck and he put his hands around my waist. He leaned over and kissed me. The kiss was slow and passionate.

"I love you!" I mumbled into his lips. I slowly kissed his neck and his collar bone.

"I love you too." he trailed his hands down my back and placed them on butt.

"Jump." he whispered. I did what he said and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us towards my bed and laid me down,not breaking our kiss.

He took off his shirt and I trailed my fingers down his toned abs. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He took off my shorts and I took off my shirt. He unclasped my bra and throwed it across the room.

I grabbed his bulge trough his boxers and he moaned. "Don't tease me,princess!" I giggled and pulled off his underwear.

He pulled down my underwear and rubbed my spot in circular motions. It feels so good.

He spread my legs and pushed in. I shut my eyes at the burning sensation.

He slowly moved in and out and I screamed his name. I gripped his hair and he pushed harder.

His motions became sloppy ,reaching his high. He moved in and out few more times as moans escaped my mouth.

He pulled out and laid by my side. "Fuck." he said. We were breathing heavily,my head on his chest and sheets around our naked bodies.

"I love you soooo much!" I said.

He ran his hand up and down my thigh. "I love you more!" He kissed the top of my head and I got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Can I come with you?" he asked with a big smirk on his face.

I laughed. "Nope!" I entered the bathroom and locked the door. I looked myself in the mirror. I saw red and purple hickeys around my neck and collar bone and dark bruises on my hips from the tight grip. I just smiled at the thought of what happened.

I stepped into a shower and warm watter dropped on my face and down my body.

God,I love him.
_______________________

A/N I need some holy water! I copied the dirty scene from another fanfiction,but I changed it a little bit. Anyway,comment what you think and vote if you liked it. And thank you for more than 400 reads,you guys are amazing!
~Lara