Chapter 26

***2 weeks later***

I felt an urge to vomit. I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. I ducked my head in the toilet and let it all out. I flushed the toilet and cleaned my mouth.

I walked back into Gray's and my bedroom and notticed that Gray isn't on the bed. Last night he went out and came back late. I don't know where he went,he didn't want to tell me so when he came,I was 'asleep'. He slammed the door and laid beside me,not giving a kiss or hug. Nothing.

I checked the time. 6:37 AM. I laid back on the bed but soon stood up and ran to the bathroom to puke again. I also didn't get my period. Shit.

I quickly dressed myself into shorts and a T-shirt and put on my vans. I grabbed my phone and a wallet and walked to the nearest pharmacy. I bought 3 pregnancy tests and walked back home.

I entered the bathroom and peed on the sticks. I was pacing back and forth with my hand over my mouth,thinking what will be if I am pregnant.

The tests beeped. I looked at them,not wanting to know the results.

Positive.
Positive.
Positive.

Damn it. I sat on the toilet lid and started crying.

What will Grayson say? Is he going to accept that he is going to be a father? Or will he break up with me?

I started sobbing lightly at that thought. I calmed myself down and washed my face with cold water. I lifted my shirt.

There is baby inside. I'm going to be a mom.

I rubbed my belly and walked back to the bed. I laid down and fell asleep soon.
-
"Kids,lunch is ready!" Lisa yelled from the kitchen.

We all jogged down the stairs and made our ways to the kitchen.

"And where is Grayson?" Sean asked as we all sat down by the table.

"I don't know." Cam shrugged and Ethan shrugged too.

"He came home late and he is gone again." I said quietly,eating my soup.
-
Lisa and Sean were at work,Cam was in her room listening to music and Ethan was at Stephanie's place. I was just sitting on the kitchen counter,scrolling down my phone when suddenly the door shut. I looked over my shoulder and saw Grayson taking off his shoes.

"Hey,cutie pie!" I cheered.

Nothing.

"Where have you been?" I asked him while placing my hand on his shoulder,but he shrugged it off. "Are you OK?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine." he said with his deep voice and he laid on the couch and turned the TV on.

"Gray,I have somethin-"

"My gosh,would you mind to shut up? Jesus!" What's wrong with him? I've never seen him like this. Tears started to well up in my eyes. I wiped them off and walked to the kitchen.

"Gray,you want something to eat?" I yelled,my voice almost cracking.

"I can make dinner by myself,OK?" he said entering the kitchen and grabbing a fry pan and eggs from the fridge.

"Sorry,I was just trying to be a good girlfriend." I mumbled to myself,squeezing my eyes shut so tears wouldn't escape.

"Correction,a clingy girlfriend."

My heart stung at his words. I ran back to our bedroom and shut the door. I pulled out my suitcase from underneath the bed and opened the closet. I grabbed my clothes and just throwed them in the suitcase. I grabbed all my things from the bathroom and placed them in the suitcase too. I zipped it and exited the bedroom.

I kept silent,trying to carefully go down the stairs as the wheels clanked against the wooden stairs. Grayson's head quickly snapped over to me.

"W-wha-where are you going?" he questioned. I kept silent once again,getting to the bottom of the stairs.

"P-princess?" Gray asked placing a plate on the counter and walking over to me "A-are you l-leaving me?"

I gripped the door knob and opened the door,tears streaming down my face. I closed the door behind me but it soon opened and Grayson was shouting my name behind me.

"Vita! Vita! Stop! I'm sorry!"
______________________

A/N Shit. And she is pregnant?!?! 😱 Vote if you liked it,and if you didn't...vote!
~Lara