Chapter 16

***2 weeks later***

I ran to the bathroom because I had urge to vomit. I kneeled over my toilet and last night dinner came out of my mouth. I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth. I walked out of the bathroom and layed by Grayson's side.

He is so cute when he sleeps. His lips were slightly open and little snores escaped his mouth.

He suddenly opened his eyes. "Why are you awake?" he sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"I vomited. Probably because of the chinese food from the last night." I played with my hair.

"Do you think...you might be...you know...pregnant?" he scratched the back of his neck. "I mean...we didn't use protection."

"Fuck!" I rubbed my forehead with my hand.

Grayson stood up and put his Vans on. "I'll be right back!" he grabbed his phone and his car keys and left the house.

After few minutes,Gray came back with three pregnancy tests. "Just in case." he smirked and I went to my bathroom to do my business.

I was so nervous. What if it's positive? Grayson will leave me and I'll end up alone with the baby.

Pregnancy tests beeped and I looked at them.

Negative.
Negative.
Negative.

Thank God!

I walked outside and Grayson ran to me.

Grayson's POV

I hope it's positive because I really want to have babies with Vita,but maybe it's to early. I love her so much!

"It's negative." she smirked lightly,but I could see that she is kinda sad.

"Come here!" I opened my arms and she placed her head on my chest. I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. "Let's get some sleep." I picked her up and placed her on her bed. I layed by her side and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you!"

"I love you more!"

"I was thinking...would you like to come over for a dinner at my place,you know,to meet my parents and my sister?" I asked,breaking the silence.

She looked up at me and smiled. "I would love to!" She kissed me and I kissed back. Soon,we fell asleep.

***the next day***

Vita's POV

I was walking around the mall to find the dress for tonight. I entered small butique and noticed a simple black dress that goes to my mid thighs.

I tried it on,but it was tooo simple. I could get something to cover it up a little.I found a olive green jacket that will go perfect with this dress. I bought it and headed back home.

When I came home,I took a long bath and just thought about my life.

I finished highschool. I won't go to college. I have an amazing boyfriend. My brother will visit me in 3 days.

Shit,I forgot to tell Grayson that. I'll tell him after the dinner.

After the bath,I put make-up on,just mascara and lipstick. I changed myself into the dress and jacked and put on a necklace.

 I changed myself into the dress and jacked and put on a necklace

God,I'm so nervous. Do I look good,what will his parents think about me? He probably hasn't told them that I fight.

I checked the time,it was 6:34. I grabbed my purse and my phone and headed to the Grayson's house.
______________________

A/N Bish,you thought! She ain't pregnant! Anyway,vote if you liked it. 500 views,WOAH! TYSM!
~Lara