Chapter 21

***two weeks later***

Vita's POV

I am sitting on the uncomfortable chair at the airport and playing with my hair as Axel is listening music trough his earphones. He was staying at my place for 2 weeks,but he has to go back to the NAVY.

"Flight 366 for Washington DC is now boarding at gate 6. Have a good flight!"  the woman's voice spoke trough the speaker.

Axel stood up and gave me one of his big and comfy hugs. "Well,this is it!"

I pouted. "I don't want you to leave."

"Me neither but I have to go. Take care of yourself and don't do something stupid." he said in a jokingly tone,but he wasn't joking.

"Yes,sir!" I hugged him one more time and he grabbed his suitcase and entered the tunel that lead to the plane.

I waved at him and he waved back. I walked out of the airport and called Gray to pick me up. He came 10 minutes later.

"Hey,princess!" he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey,cutie pie!" I giggled and he oppened the door for me. "Thank you!" I got in and buckled my seatbelt.

He got in the drivers seat and turned the car on. "I thought we could go for a lunch,what do you say?"

"Hm...deal!" I laughed a little and he put his hand on my thigh.

"God,I love her!" he mumbled to himself but I heard him.

"I love you too!" I placed my hand on his and squeezed it.

After few minutes of driving,we stopped in front of the little bistro. We entered it and we were greeted by the smell of bacon and eggs.

We sat by the small table and a young waiter came to order our meals.

Grayson's POV

"Good afternoon,my name is Cody and I'll be your waiter! Can I take your orders?" the young waiter asked us but his gaze was on Vita. He was checking her out.

I cleared my throat and he looked at me with blank expression on his face. "Uhm,I'll take mac and cheese and a cherry pie." He nodded.

"And for you,beautiful lady?" she looked up at him and gave him a big smile. I started to feel anger boiling up in me.

"I'll take the same." she gave him back the menu and he winked at her then she blushed. He walked away.

"Are you serious?" I said with an annoyed voice.

She looked at me confused. "What?"

"You were flirting with that guy in front of me."

"I wasn't flirting with him,Gray!" she raised her voice a little. "I love you,not him!" she pointed at me with her finger. "Oh my,you are so jelaous!" she started to laugh.

"No,I'm not." I said back.

"Yeah right." she interwined our hands on the table. "I love you,Gray."

I smiled at her. "I love you more." I kissed the back of her hand when the waiter came. He served us our meals and winked again at Vita,but I think she didn't notice.

"Have a nice meal!"

We started eating and we were talking about random things. Yes,we were talking with food in our mouth,we don't care.

"Stop it!" I tried to stop Vita from throwing cake at me. She just laughed.

I grabbed my cake and shoved it into Vita's face. She was just sitting there,shocked by my reaction while I was dying from laughter.

"That's not funny,Gray!"

"Yes it is! Come on,we are going home!" I grabbed her hand and carried her bridal style to my car.

"This is a good cake!" she laughed while she was licking her fingers from the cake. It was kinda hot,you know what I mean.

"Then,I have to taste it." I kissed her cheek and licked the cake off my lips. "That's a really good cake."
______________________

A/N Awhhh,s'cute! Vote if you liked it!
~Lara