Chapter 19

***evening***

Pasta and meatballs were already on the table. I just had to do my hair. I put it in a french braid and I dressed into a blue flowy dress.

I heard knocks on the door. I ran to the door and slammed it open.
I hugged Axel hard. "I missed you,bro!" I cried into his neck.

"I missed you too,sis!" He sniffled. I pulled away. "Don't cry. You are ugly when you cry." He joked.

I punched his arm. "Wow,thanks! That's the only thing you have to say after 6 months?"

"Nope! You are beautiful as always!" He entered the house and I closed the door behind him.

"Awe,you look pretty good too."

"Just pretty good? Well,damn!" He played like he is offended.

"I made us pasta and meatballs." We sat by the table and started eating.

"Do you have boyfriend?" he asked not looking at me.

Yes. "No."

He looked up at me with confused face. "You broke up with Dian?"

"Yup." I played with my pasta.

"Finally."

I placed my fork on the plate. "What do you mean finally?"

"He was so immature and he was bad influence on you."

"He went to college,he has a nice job. He is not immature and he is not bad influence!" I raised my voice.

"You won't have a boyfriend and that's it!" he yelled at me.

I groaned and stood up. I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. I didn't notice that I'm crying until salty tears reached my mouth.

My phone started to ring. It's Grayson. I just canceled the call,I can't talk to him like this.

I heard knocking on the door.

"Vita,I'm sorry. I just don't want you to be hurt."

I wiped my tears off and opened the door.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I know. You don't have to worry."

"Movies?" Axel offered.

"I'll make popcorn!" I ran to the kitchen and Axel turned on my laptop. We agreed to watch 'Hunger Games'. I made popcorn and put the bowl on my lap. I throwed a couple of them on Axel,but he didn't return.

"You are lame." I whined.

"Not as lame as you!" he yelled and jumped on me so popcorn was flying everywhere. I screamed loudly and tried to push him off me. While I was trying to do that,I kicked the lamp off my nighstand. We started laughing so hard.

"You are stupid." Axel said trough his laugh and fell off my bed. My stomach started to hurt from the laughing. After a few minutes,we settled down.

He played with my hair. "Oh,I forgot to ask you! Are you still in the fighting club?"

I sighed."Yup,but I lost the last fight."

"Don't worry. You'll be on top again,I promise you."

I sat up. "Uhm...I need to tell you something."

He sat up too,so he was facing me. "What?"

I played with my fingers. "Actually...uhm...I have boyfriend."

He was just looking at me with no expression on his face. "I want to meet him."
_______________________

A/N Here you go,chapter 19. This is kinda short but whatever. Vote if you liked it. And thank you for more than 600 views.
~Lara