Chapter 4

I haven't cleaned my house in months. It's in total mess. Dirty underwear everywhere,dust covering all surfaces,dirty windows... "Ughhh..." I groaned. I need to go to the nearest shop to buy some cleaning supplies. I grabed my Vans and my wallet and walked to the shop.

While I was walking down the aisle,I felt a slight tap on my shoulder.

"Vita?" a guy said smiling.

"Oh,hey,Dian! How is it going?" I asked smiling,leaning on my shopping cart. Dian was my ex,but he moved away. Long distance realationship isn't our thing so we broke up.

"Good,good. I have a presentation tomorrow in one university,I have a good job,everything is going great! What about you?"

"Well,It's going. Not good,not bad but it's going." a weak smile appeared on my face.

"Maybe we could catch up on a cup of coffe. I'm here for a week or so." I saw how nervous he was. He was playing with his car keys.

"Ahmm...sure! I'll give you my phone number." I wrote down my phone number in his phone and handed it back.

"Well,I'll call you! See ya!" he said walking back.

"Bye!" I waved.

I grabbed stuff I needed to buy and headed back home.

When I got home,I found some old rags and started cleaning.

By the time I was done it was 4 PM. I grabbed my sports bag and my phone and walked to the gym.

***back at home***

Gray will be here any minute and I just need to fix my hair. My phone started going of and I checked the caller's ID. It's Grayson.

Phone call:
V: Hey!
G: Hey,Vita...I won't come over
     because my brother needs
     help with fixing his car. Is
     it OK if we meet another
     time?
V: Sure,no problem.
G: I really wanted to hangout
     with you but Ethan is a pain
     in the ass,sooo...see you
     soon! Bye!
V: Bye!

I hung up and frowned. Looks like I don't have anything to do. I grabbed my fuzzy blanket,cup of hot chocolate and my laptop. I started rewatching FRIENDS. Soon,I fell asleep.

***next morning***

I suddenly woke up and checked the time on my phone. 7:47 AM. I layed back on my bed,but I couldn't fall asleep. My blanket and pillows were on the floor. I stood up and grabbed my sneakers and my phone and walked outside the house. I thought it is perfect time for a jog.

Morning breeze hit my face and that makes me shiver a bit because I'm only in my tank top and shorts.

After a few minutes of jogging,I heard a crash sound behind me. Two cars crashed. Stupid drunk people. I came closer to see if anyone needs help. I saw a man with a bloody head...THAT'S GRAYSON.
_____________________

A/N Cliffhanger. Anyway,vote if you liked this chapter.
~Lara