Chapter 18

I grabbed her thighs and picked her up. She giggled. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" I kissed her neck leaving hickeys all around.

She tried to escape my grip. "Stop it,your parents are downstairs."

"If you want to scream,bite my shoulder." I layed her on my bed and she played with the zipper of my pants. "Don't tease me!" She giggled and unzipped my pants. I pulled them down only standing in my boxers.

I kissed her neck hard as she moaned. I unclasped her bra and throwed it away. "You are beautiful." I said while sucking on her skin. I took her panties off and she took mine off to. I grabbed a condom from the drawer of the nightstand and pulled it on.

"I love you princess." I said and thrusted in hard. She bit my shoulder. "I love you too." She connected our lips and my thrusts became faster. Soon,we reached our highs and I pulled out.

Our breathing was uneven and shallow. She snuggled in my chest and I covered us with the sheats. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you so freaking much." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more."

Vita's POV

***in the morning***

I woke up at the sound of my phone buzzing. I checked the time,it was 9:36 AM.

Big Bro: I'm coming this evening 😊

What? He supposed to come in 2 days. I need to clean the house,make dinner and...Crap,I haven't told Grayson about that.

I turned around and Grayson wasn't by my side. I heard singing in the bathroom. Gray. I grabbed sweatpants and put them on. I knocked on the bathroom door and the singing stopped. The door opened and I saw Grayson with only a towel around his waist.

"Good morning,princess!" He connected our lips but I pulled away.

"Ew,morning breath. And good morning to you too!" I walked into the bathroom and Grayson wrapped his arms around me.

"Uhm...Gray,I need to tell you something." I turned around so I can face him.

"What?" He looked confused.

"My brother is coming today from the NAVY and...uhm...I don't want him to know that I have...boyfriend." I played with my hair.

"Why?" He took his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth.

"Well...he is kinda overprotective."

"How long is he staying?"

"I think 2 weeks or so."

"So,I can't talk with you or see you for 2 weeks?" He looked hurt.

"No,no,we can. It's just I don't want you too meet him yet."

"Oh..." He left the bathroom and sat on his bed.

"Are you mad at me?" I sat next to him.

"Why would I be mad at you?" He took my hand in his.

"I don't know. I just have that feeling."

"Never,princess." He kissed my temple. "Let's go,I smell pancakes." I laughed and followed Gray to the kitchen.
___________________

A/N This was shitty chapter but who cares. Vote if you liked it.
~Lara