Chapter 10

Vita's POV

***thursday evening***

I was warming up myself for the fight. Grayson was by my side and he was watching my every move. I was nervous and happy at the same time. I'm fighting one of the greatest boxers in the town. I started to sweat.

"Don't be nervous,you are going to be great and you are going to win!" my trainer cheered.

"Yes,sir!"

"Let's go,it's time to start the show!"

I turned around to face Grayson.

"Babe,you are going to be great,I believe in you!" he kissed my temple and I kissed him on the lips. I ran back to my trainer and we walked towards the ring together.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Today is the final fight! XXX vs. Gladiator!" a tall man in the ring announced. The crowd started to go wild.

"In the right corner we have 60 killos heavy and 1.73 meters high,towns champion,XXX!"

"And in the left corner we have 74 killos heavy and 1.84 meters high,Gladiator!"

This is it. "READY..." Don't mess up. "SET,FIGHT!" the bell rang and everyone started to cheer.

"GO,VITA!" I heard Grayson yell.

I throwed one punch in the girl's jaw but she didn't fall. She punched me in the nose and it started to bleed. Perfect. First round went off and I walked to my chair.

"Put your shit together! You have to win this,you understand that?" my trainer yelled at me.

"Yes,sir!" I stood up and jogged to the centre of the ring.

The bell rang. I kept my head behid my boxing gloves and kicked her with my leg but she grabbed it and throwed me on the floor. She was now on top of me and she was throwing punches at me. I tried to hide my face and kick her with my legs but it didn't work. She punched me in the face one more time and my head hit the floor. Soon,everything went black.

Grayson's POV

The other girl punched Vita in her face and she got up. The bell rang. But Vita isn't moving. Shit. I ran to the ring and hopped in. I crunched down by Vita's side and saw her unconsiounus. I grabbed her face,she had bruises all over it. Her lips were bleeding. I tried to wipe it of with my shirt but security pulled me away from her. I tried to escape,but grip was too strong. I saw a doctor running towards Vita,then the paramedics came. They put her on the ambulance trolley and carried her to the vehicle.

I ran towards it but the nurse stopped me. "Her trainer is already going with her,you can follow us in your car." I nodded quickly and ran to my car. I hopped in and started the car.
I followed the ambulance and soon we came to the hospital.

I waited nervously in the waiting room,then Ethan came. "Is she OK?" I shrugged,not knowing what to say.

After half an hour the doctor came.
I ran to him. "Is she going to be OK?"
_____________________

A/N Hello,bishes! Cliffhanger. What will happen next? Vote if you liked this chapter! And thank you so much for more than 200 views!
~Lara