2.Party Time

T W O

"I don't wanna go Aerin!" I whined laying in bed. "I don't feel like showing my rolls tonight." I covered my face with the cover.

"Girl shut up!" We both laughed, as she laid my outfit out at end of the bed. "You goin', nothin' you can say is gonna change that."

"I'm not goinnngg!!"

"Yes you are Jhonni Malaysian Evens!" Aerin pulled the cover back.

"Not the government!!" I act shocked.

"Yes the government, now get up!! I'm not gonna tell you no more."

"You think cause you one month older than me you the boss huh?" I got up going to the bathroom in the hall.

"Yes." She said bluntly.

>>>>

Holding Aerin's hand we walked threw the crowd going to where everyone was dancing. Fire & Desire x Drake came on, dancing together I moved my hips feeling the beat. Someone came behind me grabbing my waist, turning around it was Ryan smiling. Rolling my eyes I turned to see Aerin smiling and winking at me.

"No." I mouthed, shaking my head no.

Moving his hands from my waist I walked off. Going to the kitchen I got a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"So you just gon walk off like dat?" Ryan scared me as I shut the door.

"I didn't feel like dancin' no more." I said honestly.

Attempting to walk past him, he grabbed my arm pulling me back. Snatching my arm away from him, I looked at him like he was crazy.

"First don't grab my damn arm like that. Second what the fuck do you want from me?"

"Damn ma we can't be friends?" He smiled with his perfect white teeth.

"No!! Now leave me alone." I walked away.

Now I don't wanna be here cause of him, just ruin my whole damn night.

"Hey JoJo!" Quince pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Quin." I hugged him back giggling.

"You so goofy bruh." He chuckled "Where Aerin?" I shrugged.

"I think she still out there dancin'." I shrugged.

"Coo' coo', yknow him?" He motioned his head at Ryan, who was staring at us.

"Yea his's in my Algebra class."

"Ight, let me know if he bothers you or somethin'." He sounded like a protective brother.

"I gotchu Quin." I assured him.

"Go have a good time beautiful," He kissed my cheek. "and don't let my crazy ass sister drink."

"Okay." I laughed walking off to find her.

Walking threw the crowd, Aerin was in the middle of the floor with a red solo cup in her hand dancing.

"Hey drunkie!" I took the cup out her hand, smelling what was in it.

"It's actually juice." Aerin smiled, sounding sober.

The smell of pineapple hit my nose, drinking some just to make sure. The taste of pineapple and mango sparked my taste bud.

"Okay I believe you." I hand her cup back.

"So did you get the cuties number?" She smiled widely.

"Hell no!" I scrunched my face up.

"Why not? He was cute." She pout

"You go get his number then."

"Okay!" She shrugged, walking off.

"No!! I was just playing!"

I would've went after her but my song No Limit x Usher was on. Plus she wasn't gonna listen to me anyway, once Aerin set her mind to something she gonna do it. When the song was over she came back smiling.

"Did you get it?"

"Yea, and I gave him your number!" Aerin handed me a little piece of paper with numbers on it.

"You did what?!" My eyes about popped out my head.

"Yeah."

"No!! Why? How could you? Noo!!

"You'll thank me when y'all married."

"No I will not because there won't be no wedding."

"Yea deny it if you want to." She winked.

" She winked

Aerin