32.First Time

T H I R T Y - T W O

"So is Ryan leavin' anytime soon?" Angel asked as we sat across from each other; drying our nails.

"Yea in two days." I said sadly with a pout.

"Free my nigga Red!" She whispered-yelled, texting someone.

"Shut up." I giggled. "He just came back to send me off for my first week of senior year."

"Aww the senior citizen helping the senior graduate." Bambi cracked.

"Get off my man." I laughed.

"I bet that nigga teachin' you all the tricks: how to sneak extra jello, how to win at bingo night-"

"Wayment." I cut her off. "You trynna get on my husband but Ace goofy ass didn't even graduated. Nigga flunked the twelfth grade twice." I held up two fingers.

"Wait twice?" Angle laughed.

"Two times." I assured her.

"The first is excusable, cause that nigga train ain't on track like the rest of us. But the second time my guy? Really?" Aerin was bemused.

Bambi was silent, looking away she smirked.

"Thought so. I know more than you think." I informed her.

"I'm hungry let's go!" Angel stood up.

"Maybe I can sneak you in some jello next time."

"Is it me or did it just get real shady in here?" Aerin asked laughing with Angel.

>>>>>

"You said it was cool! Now it's not?" I yelled at Ryan.

"Nah!! If I got the money to take care off you why you need to go shake yah ass!!"

"I just knew this shit was too good to be true." I chuckled, shaking my head. "Wow!"

"What the fuck you talkin' bout?"

"This, I knew you was gonna have a problem with me stripping. That's why I didn't want you to find out." I shrugged grabbed my bag, with all my things in it. "Here." I tossed the engagement ring at him.

"Where you goin'?" Ryan stood up off the bed, following behind me.

"Home." I simply answered walking downstairs.

"Not without this you not." He said matter factly, holding the ring up.

"Yes, obviously we can't be together if you have a problem with how I get my money." I opened the door just for it to get closed.

"So you just gonna walkout on me, cause of an argument?" He voice shake.

"Couples have arguments all the time, I'm walking out cause you like everyone else wanna control my life." I turned around. "I don't care that you can take care of me, I obviously can do that myself that's why I'm workin'. I just want you to love me and be my escape from the world."

"And I am that. Baby I'm not trying to control you."

"You wasn't acting like it back there."

"I'm sorry. Ight? I don't care about that stupid ass job, I just wanna take care of my wife and not what her to worry bout nothing."

"That's the Ryan I know." I smiled.

"Don't you ever take that off, in less you washin' dish or I'm putting that wedding ring on." He slide the ring back onto my finger.

"Okay." I mutter as he kissed me.

"A respect your hustle."

He removed my bag off my shoulder, dropping it in front of the door.

"Then act like it." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Kissing him again this time I deepen it. Picking me I wrapped my legs around him.

"I'm ready." I told him

"You sure?" Ryan raised his eyebrows.

Nodding yes, he began walking upstairs to the bedroom. Putting me on the bed gently, he hovered over me. The coldness of Ryan's gold chain rubbed against the top of my chest, cause me shiver a little as he bent down. Pulling my tank top over my head, he kissed the exposed part of my chest while taking my bra off.

Coming up to my neck then kissing my lips, Ryan unbuttoned my pants pulling them off. Reaching for his shirt, I helped him take it off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

"You sure you ready?" He asked as if he was nerve.

To Be Continued