40.Have to Let it Go

F O R T Y

"Who in there?" Ace nodded his head towards the door as they pulled up to Kain's house.

"Two other niggas that's suppose to help Kain clean up."

"This what's we gonna do..." Ryan started.

Getting out of the van, Jhonni hung off of West shoulder as if she was unconscious. Walking to the door he did the a signature knock. Ryan and Ace stood on both sides of the doorframe, waiting for the door to open.

"Took you long enough bi-"

The guy got cut off by a bullet straight to head. Stepping over the body, West went into the living room where the other guy awaited.

"Yo Kingston help me with her!" West got his attention.

"Damn." Kingston groaned getting up from the couch. "Why the fuck Sage ain't hel-"

"Y'all talk to much." Ace shot him the head also.

"Are you like a zombie slayer or something? All you do is give head shots." JoJo got down off of West's shoulder.

Ace looked her in the face, and shot Kingston three more times in the head.

"We have ten minutes before that nigga come." Ryan said calmly, texting the clean up crew.

>>>>

Y'all niggas smarter than I thought." Kain laughed surrendering.

"Nah this nigga just a snitch," Ace shot West in the head making his body clasp instantly. "and you had a crackhead on your team. Really nigga!?" He mugged Kain. "And your work is just sloppy my guy." Ace shook his head.

"You a dumb muthafuck." JoJo laughed, rolling her eyes. "Can y'all kill this nigga already so I can on with my life?"

"No problem." Ryan shrugged, shooting Kain the back of his knee. "I just wanna know why y'all betrayed me?" He asked over the horrifying screaming Kain was doing. "I ain't shit but the middle man."

"Big was planning to make you more than that." Kain gritted in pain.

"So you'll take bread of me and my lady's plate cause you and your bitch greedy." Ryan chuckled, shooting Kain in his other knee.

"Ahhhhh come on Bro!!"

"No I'll never be brothers with bitch like you. Tell me how hell is." Ryan began shooting him multiple times.

"We using movie quotes now?" Ace asked. "Cause I coulda came in like Al Capone; you feel me?"

"Time to go." Jhonni got up walking out the room with Ryan behind her.

"Coulda came in like "Say hello-"

"Go get yo friend." Jhonni looked back at Ryan.

"Nah dat ain't my-"

Ryan got cut of by gun shots. Jhonni duck down scared.

"Put the gun down nigga!!" Ryan yelled, laughing at JoJo's antics.

"That's not funny." Jhonni's hand rested on her chest feeling unstable heart beat. "I thought I was dead for second." Ryan continued laughing.

Three Days Later

For the last three days Ryan have been hovering over Jhonni like a mother protecting her kids.

"You okay?" Aerin sat next to JoJo at the lunch table.

"Yea. Why?" Jhonni forward her eyebrows.

"Your vibe ain't you lately. And I know it not because Ryan all on you lately. So wassup?"

"Damn like that huh?" JoJo chuckled.

"I know you." Aerin shrugged.

"I don't know." Jhonni sighed. "Really don't wanna talk about it."

"Whenever you wanna talk I'm here. Y'know that."

Later

Seating on the bed in Ryan's bedroom Jhonni contemplating on the decision she was about to make. Finally getting up, she walked downstairs to the living room, where sat on the couch watching tv.

"You good?" Ryan directed his attention to JoJo.

"No, we gotta talk." She sat on the couch but away from him.

"Wassup?"

"I-" Jhonni tried no to cry, clearing her throat. "I can't do this."

"Do what baby? Talk to me." Ryan sat up.

"Us. Ryan I love you I really do." A couple tears fell. "But this life you got I can't handle. I'm not trying to live with you guarding me or people after us. I don't like being paranoid; I can't even trust no one! I don't know if someone gonna snatched me or not."

Ryan sat in silence not knowing what to say. He didn't realize the effect his lifestyle had on her. Realizing he basically forced her into a relationship Ryan felt back.

"I'm sorry." He moved over to hugged Jhonni. "I'm sorry."

Silence fell between them, JoJo enjoyed the little embracement.

"I meant what I said I don't want that ring back." Ryan mumbled.

Jhonni nodded her head, not arguing.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed into Ryan's chest. "I'm sorry." Jhonni repeated.

The End