27.Surprised

T W E N T Y - S E V E N

|Two Days Later|

"You okay?" Bambi asked taking a seat next to me on my beach towel.

"Why is my life a dramatic love story? I feel white."

"Dead." Bambi laughed.

"It's not funny. My dead fiancé came back to life, he walkin' around like shit all good. Like no my guy everything is not good. I cry for three months straight and even talked to an empty grave. And you just pop up out of nowhere like, "Hey baby." Nooooo that not how it work!!" I breathed out.

"Anything else you wanna get of yah chest?"

"Yes. I love that man Lord Jesus knows I do. But he makes me so mad." I groaned. "And on top of that I'm horny as fuck and he's not helping at all looking like a whole five course meal. I'm bout to die." I caught my breath. "Now I'm done."

"Do you need some dick?" Bambi raised her eyebrows. "If so just tell him, I'm pretty sure he'll be willing to do that."

"No-weelll yes- maybe- I don't know." I sighed in frustration.

"It's okay it happens."

"Shut up." I scrunch my face up.

"Nah to be honest with you yah girl kinda freaked out too." Bambi patted her chest. "You got ever right in the world to be upset, shidd if was me that nigga would be dead for real. I guess that's why it's not me." Bambi shrugged. "But anyway, being mad at him is gonna ruin your trip, just be happy he's alive and share this moment with him."

I groaned knowing she was right. I got up from sitting on my beach towel.

"I'll be back." I mumbled.

"That's my girl." Bambi smiled.

Walking over to one of the cabanas, where Ryan was sitting underneath with Ace and couple more guys, I prepared myself for this talk. As I got closer Ryan looked at me and stopped smiling.

"Can we talk?"

"Yea." He licked his lips, standing up. "Wassup? You good?" Ryan looked worried as we begin walking the beach.

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"Us." I simply asked. "I just wanna know why you couldn't tell me."

"I had to make it look real. Ain't nobody was gonna believe you if you wasn't crying at the funeral."

"I coulda act."

Ryan smacked his teeth, giving me the nigga you lying face.

"Again nobody was-"

"Shut up." I laughed. "You have no faith me." I pushed him.

"I know you." He grabbed my hand pulling me close. "A nigga will go to hell and back if something happen to you. The thought of dat shit scares me. If fakin' my death is the best way to protect you then so be it." Ryan shrugged.

"Can you let me in on the plan next time?" I looked him in the eyes.

"No." I smacked my teeth attempting to get out of his hold. "I'm playin." He chuckled. "I will never put you through that shit again. Ight?" He became serious.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Ryan kissed me. "I'm off yah bad side now?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Good it's cold at night."

"You so dramatic." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"I be cold and you don't share the cover."

"Now why you lyin'?"

"I'm lyin?" He put one hand on his chest. "I'm lyin? You in denial."

"Spell it." I squint my eyes.

"I-T." Ryan said boldly.

I smacked my teeth, stale facing him. "You ugly."

"