22.You Got Me?

T W E N T Y - T W O

|Two Weeks Before|

"How's Ryan?" Aerin asked as she did my make up.

"Moody." I said trying not to move too much. "My baby truly acting like a baby."

"Uh uh." Aerin laughed.

"You wanna see yah man act like a kid? Just wait to he's "sick"." I did air quotes.

"He is sick."

"Nigga got a head cold. Meaning the only thing he doing is sneezing and coughing."

"You so mean." She laughed harder. "You gotta admit them coughs be making you feel like you dying."

"That's my big baby." I exhaled thinking about him. "Speaking of the devil." My phone rung. "Hey baby." I smiled.

"Where are you?" Ryan whined.

"I told you senior pictures." I sighed.

"Hurry up." He groaned.

"Like I can control how long this take." I squint my eyes as if he could see. "Have you took some medicine?"

"No." Ryan mumbled.

"And why not?"

"It make me wanna throw up but ain't nun to throw up."

"Do you eat before taking the medicine?" I smirked knowing the problem.

"No." He mumbled again.

"Baby you gotta eat before taking the medicine. That's why you feel like that."

"Why you can't just come over and take care of me?" He groaned.

"After I'm done taking my senior pictures imma be there I promise."

"Okaay." Ryan pouted.

"I love you."

"Love you too." He mumbled with an attitude, hanging up.

"Alrighty I'm done." Aerin laughed backing up.

"Don't laugh at his goooo- I look good." I looked in the mirror, playing in my hair.

"I do this best friend and I also get paid to so uum.." Aerin held her hand out. "Run me my money."