33.Saving It

T H I R T Y - T H R E E

"You sure you ready?" Ryan asked as if he was nerve.

"Yes." I kissed him to convince him.

Reaching over to the nightstand, Ryan pulled a condom out. Taking his pants off I could see him through his boxers, making my eyes widen.

"Look at me. Look at me." Ryan lift my chin a little. My eyes went from his shaft to his eyes. "I got you." He pecked my lips.

Moving his lips to my neck, chest, to my stomach. Smoothly taking my panties off, he kissed the inside of my thighs making me moan. Coming back up he held both of my hands.

"You can bite me if I'm hurtin' you. Okay?" I nodded my head.

Not realizing his boxer was off, I feel the tip of him at my entry.

"Shhhii." I moaned, closing my eyes as went deeper.

"You okay?"

"Mhm keep goin'." I whispered.

"Shit you tight." Ryan groan, going deeper.

Arching my back, Ryan moved his face to the crook my neck; sucking on it. Trying to adjust to him I wrapped my legs around Ryan's waist. He began to grind into me slowly.

"Shit." He groaned again going deeper.

"Go faster." My voice still at a low whisper.

Doing as told he began stoke faster, calling his name he picked up speed finding his rhythm. Letting go of my hands, one his hands fell to my hip, the other resting on the headboard as he raised.

Trying to keep up with his pace I raised my hand gripping the back of his neck. Release my hip, Ryan grabbed my leg elevating it it the air, going deeper.

"Ryan!!" I screamed, pushing on his chest.

No ones dick should be this long. I was stuck between wanting him to stop and not wanting him to stop.

"Ryaan!!" I moan repeating myself. "Right there." I dug my nails into his tatted chest, closing my eyes.

"Right there?" My leg rest on his shoulder.

"Ye--eess!!" I stuttered.

Gripping the sheets with one hand, my other hand stayed on his chest digging my nails deeper.

"I-I caaa-n't!!"

"You can't what baby?" Ryan's continued to thrust into me. "Tell me baby!"

"I love you!!" Was all that came to mind.

"I love you too." Chuckling he leaning down kissing my neck, my cheek, then my lips.

"I'm cumin'." I moan uncontrollable.

"Cum for me baby." Ryan whispered.

As if a trigger in my body reacted, cumin' I began shaking a little. Pulling out, Ryan grabbed me by waist flipping us. Unexpectedly he sat me on his face.

"Oohhh!" My mouth formed into an O.

Running my hands threw his hair I messed up his waves.

"Dadddyyy!!!" I cried out.

>>>>>

Five A.M

"I heard daddy." Ryan smirked, hovered over me as I scrambled an egg.

"I don't know bout all that." I giggled, trying to play it off.

"And I got you cooking at?" He looked at the  clock on the oven. "Five in the mornin'. Oh yea I put it on yea."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Here." I hand him his plate off eggs. "Do you need any thing else?"

The way I was feeling right now I would travel to Mexico just to get him some tacos if he wanted me to.

"Nah baby, you can go to sleep." Ryan kissed my forehead,lightly laughed. "Go ahead limp up the stairs."

Flipping him off, I try walking as normal as I could. But failed as I limped upstairs.

 But failed as I limped upstairs

Daaaadddyy🤤🤤😍😍😍