6.Mixed Signals

S I X

"Nooo!! Why would you tell him that?" Aerin screamed, as I told her what happened last night. "Now he knows that you feel some type of way."

"But I do."

"No no you don't, you do but you don't. We know you feel some type of way," Aerin point between us. "but he's not supposed to know. Now he do, he knows you care bout him."

"Whatever." I fanned her off.

I really didn't feel like playing these games.

"Aye let me know if the hyena say something to you." We stopped at my locker.

"Nooo!!" I busted out laughing opening my locker.

"I fight animals." The sad part is that she's dead ass serious. "I'll be back I'm going to my locker."

Nodding my head I continued to look for my drawing book. Feeling someone hover over me I ignored it.

"Leave me alone." I kept doing what I was doing.

"How you know it was me?" Ryan put both arms beside me.

"Leave me alone." I repeat.

"Man why we go threw this everyday?"

I shrugged not paying attention to him for real. Ryan gently grabbed my waist turning me around. Cupping my face he made me look at him.

"I don't want her." He looked me in my eyes.

I took his hand from my face. "Quit frankly I don't give a fuck."

Moving his other and from my waist I turned around shutting my locker. Walking off I left him there.

>>>>

"Stop it Treyvon!!" I smacked his hand away.

"Where yah mama?" He rolled on top of me.

"You irritate my soul. You know that?" I try scooting from underneath him.

"Mhmm." He kissed the back of my ear.

"Stop!!" I raised my shoulder to my ear.

"Stop playin'!" He kissed the side of my neck.

"For real Trey stop!" He put all his weight on me so I couldn't move. "Trey stop!!"

"Shut up and let it happen." He pulled my shorts down.

"Noo!!! Stop!!"

Cried trying to get out the tight grip he had on both of my wrists. Feeling a sharp pain in my pussy I screamed.

>>>>

Standing in the shower I scrubbed and scrubbed trying to fell clean again. No matter how hard I scrubbed I felt disgusting.
Turning the water off I really didn't want to get out but the water was going cold.

Wrapping the towel around me tightly I walked to my room to get dress. Looking at my bed I saw the blood stain sheets making me get angrier. Walking over I snatched the sheet half way off my bed crying.

"Why?" I whispered sitting on the floor.

I rocked back and forth on the floor with nothing but my towel on. The event played over and over in my head.

 The event played over and over in my head

Aerin