31.Miss You

T H I R Y - O N E

"You lookin' good." Ryan licked his lips.

"Do not start." I laughed playfully rolled my eyes.

"You just wooooh!!" He pulled me into his chest, grabbing my ass.

"Stop." I said threw gritted teeth.

"I miss you baby." He kissed my lips.

"I miss you too." I smiled. "Now come on so I can get out of these heels."

I moved his hand from my butt. He held my hand going down the chip aisle in Walmart.

"Babe you gonna make my tacos?" Ryan looked over the variety of chips.

"I thought you never ask." I said honestly. "Imma go get everything." I let his hand go.

"Ight." He mumbled, still focused.

Going down the aisle to get the ingredients, I check my phone while walking. Opening my Snapchat, Aerin had comment on my picture I posted of Ryan and I.

Goals👏🏾😏💖yass bitch😘🤤🤤

Laughing, I was about to respond til I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry." I help the person pick the items they had in their hand.

"It's okay." I looked up recognizing the persons voice.

I hand the macaroni shells to her and walked around her.

"Wait." She grabbed my arm.

"I would like it if you would not touch me thank you." I moved her hand.

"Sorry." She quickly took her hand back. "Uhh how you doin'?" She asked jittery.

Noticing her appearance, I realized she had on shades and dirty black Adidas suit. Her hair was kind of a mess and she looked like she was sick.

"Fine." I try to keep sanity; finally answering her question. "Can I help you with something ma'am?"

"I just really miss you." She admitted.

"I wish I could say the same about you."

"I'm still your mother, yo-"

"No you're not." I cut her off. "I lost my mother the day she left me in them projects in Eastwood to fend for myself. So I ask again can I help you with something ma'am?"

"No." She shook her head, looking as if she was about to cry.

I walked off, going to retrieve what all I needed off this aisle.

"What you doing?" I jumped as Ryan wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Imma hurt you." I mumbled, looking for the right taco season.

>>>>>

"What's wrong? You been quite ever since we left the store." Ryan walked into the bedroom.

"Nothing." I mumbled with my back turned towards him.

Walking to my side of the bed, Ryan squat down look me in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He took a bite of his taco.

"Nothing." I laughed lightly.

"Mhm." He chew, nodding his head.

"Nuh uh."

Ryan gave me that I know you lying look.

"I saw her." I breathed out.

"Who?" He frowned.

"My mother."

"Where? When? How?"

"At the store when I went to go get the taco stuff. She bumped into me well more like I bumped into her."

"What she say?"

"She said she miss me."

"Do you miss her?" He moved my legs sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes and no. I haven't really been thinking about her until tonight when I saw her it just threw me off." I confessed.

"Well what you wanna do? You wanna see her?"

"Nah she look like she was good."

"You surrree." He leaned on top of me.

"Yea baby." I smiled.

"Whatever you wanna do you know I got you?" I nodded. "Okay, soo uh can I get some booty tonight?"

"Mmmm-maybe."

"Yess." Ryan stood up. "I'm wearing you down Winslow I'm wearing you down." He walked off.

" He walked off

"So done." I laughed

>>>>