Chapter Three

I woke up with the sun beaming against my leg outside of the duvet. One leg hanging off, the other crossed on top of it, both my arms spread across the queen sized bed.

I guess you could say I slept well, especially with the dried up drool on my face. I sat up in the bed, looking over to the alarm clock on the night stand. 6:30 A.M.

I didn't know what time I had to be at this new school. I quickly jumped out of bed looking in the mirror at my reflection. Jesus, I was a mess.

I opened my bag that I had yet to unload, pulling out a pair of ripped white shorts and a black tank top along with a flannel. After throwing those on, I went into the bathroom that I had connected with my room.

Back at my house, I didn't have my own bathroom, so you could just imagine my excitement when I stepped into it. I began to lay out my hair products, tooth paste and hair brush all around the counter to the sink before using them. I tied on my white converse before plugging in my flat iron.

I used my flat iron to straighten my long, blonde hair before brushing my teeth. I put on a swipe of deodorant and a spritz of my favorite perfume before exiting into the dangerously long hallway.

I walked downstairs which I some how managed my way to kitchen. The first thing I noticed was the strong smell of black coffee and bacon. My favorites.

The second thing I noticed was Tucker sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen, chomping down on an apple with a few slices of bacon in front of him. His outfit consisted of a short sleeve button up t-shirt and loose skinny jeans with a pair of dark grey vans.

Then immediately, Susan came running into the kitchen, almost in a rush.

"Elise! Did you already finish eating?" She questioned, pouring herself a cup of coffee. Tucker turned around for a second to look at both myself and his mother.

"I just got down here." I replied.

She stops in her footsteps and faces Tucker. "Did you not wake her up like I asked you to?"

"I must've forgot." He replies after swallowing a bite from his apple.

With the smirk that formed in the corner of his lips, it was pretty obvious that her didn't just "forget". Asshole.

Susan sighs. "Elise, please take a seat and grab something to eat before you leave." She points to Tucker. "I will talk to you later, but for now, I'm late to a meeting, so I expect you to bring her to and from school. No where else."

Tucker rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

This is the point where I'd actually consider walking to this school.

"Great, I'll see you two for dinner then. Goodbye." She says, grabbing her coffee mug and exiting the house.

After Tucker finishes his meal, he throws his apple core into the bin before placing his dish into the sink. I wasn't really that hungry anyways.

He turns to me after grabbing his keys from the counter. "Are you coming, or what?"

I immediately nodded and followed him into the garage where I spotted a very expensive looking car. Tucker takes a seat in the drivers seat before placing the keys in the ignition and starting it. He rolled down the window to the passenger seat and glared at me.

"I'm not opening the door for you, princess, so get in." He sighs.

Once again I snap out of my daydream with the beautiful car and my eyes meet his in anger. I rolled my eyes and got in, closing the door.

"Didn't need you to." I spit as I folded my arms across my chest.

He reaches across me with his toned arms grabbing the seat belt and puts it into the buckle. "I'm not going to babysit you all day, got it? We don't know each other, in fact you wont even mention my name." He looks at me with a serious expression.

"Oh don't worry. Wouldn't want to ruin your perfect reputation, would I?" I reply sarcastically.

He laughs. "Glad I didn't have to spell it out for you."