Chapter Twenty-Five

He began to pull the dress upwards, above my thighs with only one hand as the other stayed around my mouth.

"You know, Elise, I never wanted this to happen, but sometimes people have to do what they need to do, you know?" He questions. "Thomas deserves this one."

What did he mean by that??

Soon enough my dress was pulled up to my waist, revealing my all-pink panties.

"I promise, I'll make it quick." He winks, uncovering my mouth, still pinning me down.

"Help, somebody, please!" I began to cry out.

"No one's going to hear you. The music is already too loud. Now don't make this difficult." He smirks before reaching for his own belt, over top of me.

He pulls off his belt, before throwing it aside. He unzipped his pants, pulling those off so diligently as he somehow managed to keep me pinned down.

After squirming  a lot, trying to find a way out, I knew it was over. So I just stopped, already tired and out of breath.

So this is what giving up feels like?

I felt hopeless. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move, I couldn't call out for somebody to help me. It was basically over.

"I'm glad you chose to make this easier as well." He winks, reaching down towards my undergarments, tugging at them, until the door swung open.

My eyes were too clouded with tears to see who it was.

"Elise--What the hell dude?" The familiar voice said.

It wasn't hard to figure out that it was Thomas.

The guy on top of me was pulled off of me and pinned against the wall.

I sat up, pulling down my dress to cover me, wiping away my excess tears.

The dude raised his hands in surrender. "I...It was a mistake. I swear, I didn't mean to do it, dude!"

Thomas, raised his fist, before throwing a punch, hard. Square in his face.

I couldn't bare to watch. I put on my heels before rushing out of the room, finding a bathroom, and locking myself in it.

I took my phone out of my bra before dialing my mother's number.

Of course it went straight to voicemail. I ended the call before finding myself dialing Tucker's number.

I didn't know why, it just felt right.

He answered on the second ring. "Hello? Elise?!"

I covered my mouth, to avoid crying into the phone before catching my breath to say something.

"Hey..." I said, drunk.

"Where are you? Are you okay? I know I fucked up---"

"Tucker, I feel horrible." I cried into the phone.

"What the hell happened? Where are you? I'm on my way." He said, his voice sounding rushed as id he was running around.

"He...I...I don't know what I did. He pinned me down, and..." I covered my mouth again, to avoid full on sobbing into the phone.

"Did somebody touch you? Elise, please tell me where you are, I'm coming right now." He said.

"It's fiiiinnnneee." I said, as I began laughing to myself. I didn't know why I wasn't crying any more, I mean the tears were still in the corner of my eyes, but I guess it was because I felt numb.

"Are you drunk right now?" He questioned, a bit angrily.

"Maybe." I laughed once again.

"Elise, tell me where you are, or I will figure it out myself." He threatened.

I laughed playfully. "Guess you're going to have to find me."

"I'm not playing games with you right now, Elise." He said sternly.

"C'moooon games are so fun though." I tease.

"If you don't give me your damn location, I'll figure it out, and when I get there, don't think I wont throw you over my should and carry you out--" I hung up on him. He called back immediately, but I didn't answer.

I slid the answer button to no before turning off my phone completely and slipping it into my bra.

I sat up, trying my best not to fall over as I made my way to the sink, wiping away the make up smeared under my eyes.

That's when I opened the door and went downstairs into the party.

I felt odd, because I wanted to drink more and dance to every song on the playlist for hours, but I also wanted to cry myself to sleep in a comfy bed.

But I decided to go with option one. I walked into the crowd and found Reese, his eyes widened with shock when he saw me.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"I thought you..." He began. I took the drink out of his hand, before downing it all.

"Well you thought wrong." I handed him back the empty cup before going into the crowd to search for Cathy. I ripped her away from some random guy.

"Hey!" She said defensively before turning her head to see me. "Eliiisseee!"

"Let's dance." I said bringing her out to the dance floor.

"You know, just because you got it with some guy doesn't give you the right to cock-block me."

We both began dancing. A lot.

More drinking.

Soon enough, I began to feel ill.

"We should go." I say. "Can you drive me home?"

"Of couurrrssee, girl." She said throwing her cup behind her before digging her keys out of her bra and hooking arms with me as we tumbled left and right in search for the door.

Once we found it, we walked down the porch steps, counting them as we went down them, then busting out into laughter.

"Which car is it again?" I ask.

"Shit, I don't even know where I parked it." She replied, then we laughed some more.

"There you are." Another voice says. Both, Cathy and I's head popped up to find Tucker marching right towards me, anger in his eyes.

Oh shit.