Chapter Fourteen

Finally the trip was over. I didn't exactly spend the trip exactly how I wanted to, but luckily it was over. Tucker took Diana home since she wouldn't stop complaining about the hot weather, and Ethan dropped me off back at home.

Tucker's home.

I laid on the couch, my whole body spread out on it watching Sponge Bob. You can never go wrong with that.

"What do you want for dinner?" A voice questioned from the opening of the room. I turned to find Tucker.

"Where's Susan?" I questioned. 

"She's working late tonight to make up for leaving early yesterday. She'll be here later." He explained.

"I'm not hungry." I lied. I was starving.

"Pizza or Chinese?" He questioned.

I looked to him. "None."

I was in no mood to talk.

"Pizza it is." He said, breaking out his phone and calling in an order of cheese pizza.

He looked at me as I laid on the couch. "Move."

"No."

"Move it, clumsy. This isn't your couch." 

"Make me." I said.

With a shrug, he lifted up my legs and dropped them on to the floor before crashing into the seat.

I tried sitting up, only to fall onto the ground, my knee scraping the floor.

"Ouch!" I shouted.

"How in the fuck do you still manage to fall?" He questioned. "I'm starting to think it's an act."

I sat up and onto the couch. My knee was scraped.

"Oh great, you hurt yourself as well."

"It stings." I said.

With a sigh he stood up. "Come on."

"Where to?" I questioned.

"Jesus Christ, would you just follow me?" He holds out his hand to help me out.

Instead, I stood up on my own just to leave him annoyed.

I followed him into a bathroom.

"Tucker, why are we in a bathroom?" I sighed.

"I swear if you ask one more question, I'm not speaking to you. Now sit on the counter." He demanded.

"You know, I may just ask one more question to make you shut up." I joked. I placed both of my hands on top of the counter and jumped, but failed.

Being short and not strong whatsoever, did not help the situation right now.

I jumped again, but once again failed to get up. In fact I stumbled a little, almost falling once again.

He smirked at me. before picking me up with both of his hands, setting me on the counter himself without a struggle.

I was both embarrassed, and blushing at the same time. Is that even possible?

He opened up the mirror cabinet above the sink while I sat on top of the marble counter. He pulled out some Neosporin and a box of Spiderman band aids.

I held out my hand to do it myself, but he just simply ignored it, unscrewing the cap of the Neosporin and applying some to my knee. I finally dropped my hand to my side with a sigh.

He finished off with unwrapping the band aid, and I couldn't help but to stare at his face. His jawline, his beautifully crafted face something you've only seen in Photoshop. 

It was right here, all of it. His muscle definition definitely added a bonus. It was right here, in front of me, applying a Spiderman band aid to my knee.

He rubbed his thumb over it once more to make sure the band stayed. 

"There." He said, offering his hand out to help me down. "Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself again by doing the simplest things, clumsy."

"Ass." I furrowed my eyebrows. He laughed. I know I probably shouldn't take his hand, but I did. I hopped off while his strength soften my landing.

That's when the doorbell rang. 

He took out his wallet, pulling out a twenty dollar bill. I snatched it from him.

"I'll get it!" I shout with joy. 

"Don't trip!" He laughed.

I ran off toward the front door. I swung it open to reveal a tall figure.

I remembered them, but from where?

His eyes widened at me. "Pizza?"

Where the hell do I know him from?

"I'm sorry, but have we met before?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "Maybe. I meet a lot of people. Have we slept before or something?"

I shook my head. "Sorry." I gave him the money, taking the pizza box from his hand.

"Have a great day." 

"You too." I closed the door and placed the pizza on the island of the kitchen.

I swear, I've met him before.

The party.

But from where?

Then it hit me.

All of it.

He was the guy that tried to rape me.

And now he knows where I live.

+++

(A/N):

Sorry for this boring ass chapter, it was more of a filler chapter. I'm having a bit of writers block right now, so if things seem boring or poorly written, it's because I find it better to write everything that comes to mind when I am lost like this. I will rewrite the whole story when I'm done to make it all professional and shit, but for now, please stick with me.

I have all of these big ideas in my head that I can't seem to break apart into smaller ideas to build up to them, if that makes any sense? Once again, thanks!