Chapter Five

(A/N) :: If you have read this story the first time it was published, you can tell I redesigned everything. Instead of making the chapters over 2000 words each, I decided to stretch them to 700-1000 words each now, just to make things easier on my part, but don't worry, I didn't change the story at all, I just cut them in half and pasted them onto another chapter. Thanks for reading!

+++ 

Waking up in this house was surreal; movie-like. Definitely not like at home. The beautiful sunrises, and the sunsets that shine through the big window of this room. The soft, white duvet on the queen-sized bet, everything.

Back at home I'd be lucky enough not to fall off of my single bed that I've had since I was 5, with The Little Mermaid blanket. And yes, it did hurt.

I smiled at the sight of the whole room as it warmed my heart in a weird way. I shifted my body, rolling the opposite direction to where I faced another wall with my eyes closed and duvet wrapped around my frail body. I finally opened my eyes, half asleep, only to be frightened with the tall figure of Tucker Vincent smirking at me as he leaned against the wall behind him.

I screeched as I ended up failing to kick the duvet off of me and instead falling onto the the hard wood floor.

Tucker had just ruined my movie daydream, almost like placing a character back at the beginning of another story, but instead finding it to be an old one. And yes, the sweet memories of falling onto the floor late at night came across my mind as I laid on the floor, face down.

"What the hell, Tucker?!" I say, standing up onto my own two feet as he almost fell over laughing at me. What a dick.

"Cute pajamas there, clumsy, but you seriously need to stop falling for me." He winks, folding his arms over his chest. "It's beginning to get a bit too obvious."

I quickly pulled down my shirt and readjusted my booty-shorts that got messed up when I fell. "As if I would like an asshole like you. What the hell are you even doing in here in the first place?"

"I was told to come wake you up." He shrugged, still smirking.

"Well, last time I checked, waking up someone does not consist of watching them sleep." I explain, furiously.

"You looked cute when you slept. Especially since it was pretty obvious that you were dreaming of me."

I cringed. "There's no way in hell I'd dream of you. That's more like a nightmare."

"That's harsh. I think that one hurt me a little, clumsy." He said, placing his hand over his heart dramatically.

"Good." I replied, making my way to the closet until turning to face him. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to change ALONE."

He smirked at me, until looking down at his feet, with a chuckle as he made his way out. He stopped at my doorway, turning to face me.

"You know, babe, I just think I'm going to enjoy your stay here." He said, sending me a wink until walking out, closing the door behind him.

My cheeks began to tingle. I know he was joking, but I couldn't help but to blush at the fact that he called me babe.

I seriously need to get a grip.

I sighed before rummaging through my closet until finding a white romper with a cute design in it, spaghetti straps with a V-neck. 

I decided to wear my long blonde hair into a pony tail and paired up the whole outfit with a pair of light-brown sandals. I loved this outfit, it was unlike anything I'd wear in general, which I guess is good. I grabbed my bag as I head downstairs finding Tucker dressed in a muscle tank with dark jeans and his Vans.

He sat at the island in the center of the kitchen, munching on a piece of bacon whilst Susan made herself a cup of black coffee.

 "Good morning!" Susan greeted me with a warming smiled as I stood in the open doorway to the kitchen. Tucker turned his head around to glance at me. He smirked before looking away.

God, why was he so cute?

"Please, come take a seat and eat something before you leave." She suggested. I agreed, sitting in the stool next to Tucker, grabbing a piece of bacon and taking a bite out of it.

It was delicious. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I haven't had bacon before, but the taste of Susan's cooking was beyond anything I've ever tasted before. It was cooked just right, giving it the perfect crunch, just the way I liked it.

"This is delicious." I tell Susan. 

"Glad to hear you like it! Well II'm about to head off to work, so please get to school on time and don't be late." Susan says, mainly directing it to Tucker as she grabbed her purse and coffee and left the house.

Now it was just Tucker and I...

For some reason, I felt weird thinking that. I mean, I feel weird living with him but sometimes it just seems normal...

"Cute outfit." He smirked. "But, if you're really trying to impress me, I wouldn't go for the white."

"Oh please, as if I would be trying to impress you." I scoff.

"Ouch." He comments. "but if I were you, I wouldn't be that rude to your driver." He winks, getting up from his seat, grabbing his keys from off the counter and heading out the door into the garage.

Oh no, he was not about to leave without me.