Chapter Six

"Tucker!" I shouted. "Let me in!" Here I stood, in the drive way of the Vincent's, locked outside of Tucker's car as he refused to let me in. I continued to pull on the handle to open the car, even though I knew it wouldn't budge.

He rolled down the window somewhat, only enough for myself to hear him. "No."

"Your mom wont approve of this!" I said, folding my arms across my chest.

"But how are you going to tell her with no phone?" He smirked. He was right. There was no way I could use the phone inside the house either because I was locked out of there as well.

"Just let me in!" I shouted frustrated, as I continued to pull on the car handle.

He looked at me with a smirk. "Only if..."

Oh no, there was no way that this could possibly be good...

"Only if what?!" I shouted, throwing my arms up in the air dramatically. We were going to be late if he didn't hurry up and say it.

"You apologize." He states.

Are you serious?! That's all he wanted was a damn apology?

"I'm sorry." I scoffed.

He sighed. "Not good enough." He began to place his hand on the shift handle.

"Did you want a kiss with it or something?" I commented sarcastically. 

He laughed. "That one's funny, princess. No way I'd want a kiss from you."

He began backing up the car, I continued to follow it frantically. How the hell was I suppose to stop this thing??

So I did the only thing that came to mind. I jumped onto the hood of the car. He stopped it almost immediately.

"Unlock it." I said, folding my arms as I sat proudly on top of his car.

"This car is worth more than your whole life. Get off it before you scratch it." He said out his window.

"Not unless you let me in." I said.

He sighed before pressing the unlock button. I gladly hopped off the car and into the passenger seat. I buckled the seat belt over my chest as I began to reach for the radio station to turn on my favorite song, until his hand gripped my wrist.

"No way, clumsy." He said, his hand wrapped around my wrist tight enough to restrain me. I ripped my arm out of his grip. "You're stubborn."

"You're an ass."

He shrugged. "Touché."

"You know, most people are nice to those they are living with." I commented, quite pissed. I even forgot my bag inside the house as I was in such a rush. Definitely not the best second day of school impression.

"Well, I'm not like most people." He winked.

"Right.." I laughed, sarcastically. "Unlike most people, you're rude, stuck-up, and I think you're ego is a bit too big for the shoes you walk in."

"Feisty." He smirks. "You know, that's something I like about you, clumsy. You're not afraid to say what you want to say even if you have no room to talk."

"I'm glad I'm not like you." I replied.

"Oh really? Because girls would kill to be in your position." He says.

"Then they can have it." 

He shrugged before driving off. He began speeding, and I'm not talking a little over the speed limit, I'm talking almost double it.