Chapter Thirty-One

I woke up on my own today, which was odd. I clicked off my alarm clock so it wouldn't go off whilst I'm in the shower.

I pushed the covers off of my frail body before heading to the bathroom, and turning on the water. I let the water heat up before getting in.

The water soothed me, whilst I thought deeply to myself. It was all great until...

"Elise." A hoarse voice said entering my bathroom.

"Tucker, can't you hear I'm taking a shower?!" I said in disbelief. How come he felt so comfortable as to walk in on me like that?

"Well duh, I'm not an idiot. But you also are taking all the hot water." He says.

"Looks like you'll be taking a cold shower then." I sigh.

"Not unless I join you." I can already see a smirk appear on his lips without looking at him.

I peeked my head out of the shower, making sure the shower curtain covered the rest of my body. "Tucker, get out!"

"No." He folded his arms. His shirtless body left me in awe.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's my bathroom!"

"Correction, it's my house." He points out.

I close the curtains frustrated. He just ruined my whole mood. I turned off the water, just then remembering that my towel was across the room.

"Can you pass me the towel?" I asked, peeking my head out again.

He looks behind him, unfolding his arms to grab it. He waved it in front of him. "Come and get it."

"Tucker, I'm not a dog! Pass it over!" I said angrily.

He chuckled. "But where's the fun in that?"

"Tucker we're going to be late, hand it over!"

"C'mon, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"Correction, I was wearing undergarments!" I shouted. I really hope Susan isn't home.

"It's not hard to imagine." He winks.

"Pervert!"

"But who's got your precious towel?" He reminds me.

I close the shower curtains to rethink my strategy. We are going to be here all day if I don't get that towel.

Let's think...Maybe I could try reaching out far enough to grab it? Nope, with my luck I'll probably just slip.

Perhaps maybe I should just walk out and grab it? Hell no, my body is no where near Diana's--

And in that moment, the curtains slid open and there I faced with my biggest fear.

"You forgot your towel." He smirks. I grabbed it quickly, wrapping it around my body before stepping out of the shower and past him, ignoring wherever his eyes might be wandering.

"You're such a dick." I commented before going into my room and digging through my closet.

"You act like you've never been naked in front of a guy before." He says, leaning against my wall as I dug through my closet.

"Because I haven't." I replied, glancing back at him with a disapproval look.

"So you're a virgin, then?" He questions. Even I can see the smirk forming on his face again without even looking.

"Yes, Tucker. I don't sleep around like you." I spat.

"You know, I can help you with that." He winks.

I cringe. "No way am I sleeping with you."

"Why not?"

"I want to wait until I meet the right person, possibly get married to them first. I want my first time to be memorable." I tell him. I'm not religious, not that I have a problem with people who are.

I just don't want my first time to be a random hookup.

Especially with Tucker.

He doesn't say anything. He simply pushes himself off the wall, making his way towards me. I felt his body behind me, as he pushed me hair over one shoulder and brought his lips close to my ear.

"Trust me, you wouldn't be able to forget a thing." He says softly in my ear, as his lips formed into a smirk. I've never experienced anything like this before. I felt electricity shoot through my body as chills made it's way up my spine.

There was nothing more that I wanted then to turn around and kiss him.

I don't know what's gotten into me, mother would not approve whatsoever.

That's when I got a glance of my alarm clock.

6:54 A.M.

Shit.

"We're going to be late." I said, pushing him off of me, only for him to grab my wrist and pull me back to face him.

"I don't mind." He smirks.

"Yeah, well. Thanks to you, I now have a lot of make up work pending, along with getting beaten to death by your crazy ex." I say, and he chuckles. I continued to dig through my closet, ignoring his side remarks.

"She wont do anything." He says.

"And how would you know?!" I question.

"Because I wont let it." He replies. 

Wait did that mean he wasn't going to shoo me away like his did before? Did that mean, Tucker Vincent was going to show me around proudly? Without having to have me duck under the car seat just so his friends wouldn't see?

With a sigh, I finally just decided with a sweater and jeans.

He cringed as he sucked in through his teeth. "That's what you're wearing?"

I turned around. "Yeah? What's it to you?" 

"Here." He said, moving me aside gently as he went through my closet and pulled out a little white dress with more of a lacy pattern, but not see-through.

It had little spaghetti straps and is short. Comes up at least mid thigh. It use to be my mother's when she was younger, but she never wore it.

"Why? So I can fit in with your little clique?" I questioned sarcastically, grabbing the dress from his hands.

"You're always trying to cover up your beautiful body. I thought, you could use something that can show off your curves somewhat." He winks. "I find it sexy."

Tucker made me feel confident in an odd way. I would've never even thought to pick up a dress again if it wasn't for him.

Yeah, I was curvy, and not a size zero like Diana is, but I'm happy with myself in an odd way. Because of him.