Prologue

The feeling of her lips on mine made me feel like I was on fire. She forcefully shoved me on to the unfamiliar bed in this unfamiliar house. Our lips collided again and I ran my fingers under her shirt and up her spine. She pulled away and straddled me, taking her shirt off quickly. I took the opportunity to flip our positions.

I start attacking her neck, kissing and sucking on her smooth skin earning a moan that was barely audible over the loud music playing throughout the house.

Suddenly two people come in through the door almost the exact same way we did. They didn't even bother to notice us on the bed. Truthfully, I didn't care.

I continued with the green eyed girl beneath me. Taking my shirt off but not letting her switch us again. I wanted to be in charge.

The couple next to us stopped to look at what was going on next to them. The guy, who was holding a bottle of tequila, was whistling while taking in the sight of us.

I got up and took the bottle out of his hand and poured the liquid down my throat and gave it back to him. Feeling more of a buzz than I already had, I went back to finally finish what I started.

I took off my ripped jeans and went to do the same with hers. By now the other couple started to leave us alone to probably find a different room.

"It's just you and me now. You're lucky the music is so loud that it will drown out the sound of you screaming my name." I whispered in her ear, the taste of alcohol still lingering.

A/N:
This started out interesting and I know it is pretty short but it's just the prologue, I promise the other chapters will be longer than this.