Chapter 10

He took Alex and pinned her against the wall, putting her arms above her head. She struggled against him but he held her there.

     He started attacking her neck, sucking and biting at her skin. She started screaming and struggling.

     "Tobin." she yelled. I couldn't get up. I was paralyzed. I tried to get to her with all the strength I had but I couldn't move.

     "Tobin." she screamed again. "Tobin. Tobin!"

     "Tobin?" came her voice again. This time softer and clearer than the other times.

     "Alex." I breathed out "Alex. I'm sorry." I said looking at her against the wall.

     This time he stuck his tongue in her mouth, choking her and making her squirm even more.

     "Alex!" I yelled this time. He slid his hand under the hem of her shirt and around her back.

     "No!" I screamed. I started thrashing, now able to move. I went to get up but it was as if I was being held down. My heart rate started rising.

     "Tobin." came her voice, louder than before. "Tobin calm down."

     "Alex." I breathed out again. I felt pain in my head and I closed my eyes. I heard ringing in my ears and the echoing of the raspy voice again.

     "Tobin wake up" she said. My breath hitched and I opened my eyes, my breathing starting to get heavy. I felt a hand fall on mine and I paused. I felt a mix between pain and comfort by the touch.

     I started coming to my senses. My eyes adjusted and I saw the unfamiliar room. My breathing picked up as I panicked not knowing where I was.

     "Tobin, Tobin it's me. It's me, it's me Tobin, it's okay." came the rasp. I looked to my right and saw Alex next to me. I followed her arm to the hand on mine.

     "You're in my room right now Tobin, it's okay. Just relax okay? I'm right here." she said quietly. I looked at her, the blue eyes back to their usual boldness.

     I got lost in them, trying to focus on slowing my breathing down. I heard the sound of a door opening and a woman came into the room.

     She was a lot older than Alex, but she looked a lot like her. She even had the eyes, just not as bright.

     "Tobin this my mom Pam." she said, looking at the woman. She gave me a pained smile.

     "I heard screaming, I just came up to check if everything was alright. I'm so sorry this happened to you dear." she said in a high voice. She looked at me with sorry eyes, then at Alex. "Why don't you clean each other up."

     Alex nodded her head, resulting in her to leave the room. She looked at me with a sad expression on her face.

     "I know this is going to hurt, but we need to get you clean." she said in a soft tone, gently rubbing her thumb over the top of my hand.

     She got up out of the chair she was in and moved it out of the way. I sat up slowly and swung my legs over the side of the bed. She opened a door in her room which seemed to lead to a bathroom.

     She came back and lifted me slightly from under my arms. I didn't get my balance yet and I started leaning into her.

     She caught me and pulled me into her chest. I felt her calm breaths and it relaxed me. I released her and turned towards the open door. I slowly starting walking, pain in each step.

     I kept going, Alex right behind me with her hand on my arm to stabilize me if needed. We walked over to the big shower that had a bench that was in the wall.

     She sat me down and closed the door. She came back and turned on the water. Sitting on the bench, it didn't reach me. She adjusted the flow of it raining down and the temperature, then she came back to me.

     Her back getting wet from the water, her shirt started getting soaked. She held out her hands and I took them, she pulled me up off the bench and kept holding my hands.

     She walked backward to the other side of the shower. The water started hitting me and we stood there for a bit, letting us both get completely wet.

     She took her shirt off leaving her in her shorts and a sports bra. I looked at her body, focusing on her abdomen. She's beautiful.

     "Arms up." she said, cutting through the air. I looked her in the eyes and did what I was told. I lifted my arms up and suppressed a groan. She lifted my shirt off me, now leaving me in the same amount of clothes she's in.

      She looked at my stomach with wide eyes. I looked down and saw the black and purple around my ribs on both sides. You could see exactly where he kicked me.

      I shuttered a bit looking back on the memory. She reached her hand out and touched my abs gently. My breath got caught in my throat and I tensed up.

     She looked into my eyes intensely and then looked back down. She moved her hand to my right side where the boot print is. I winced at the touch.

     "Sorry." she said while quickly retracting her had. She turned around and got some liquid soap. She put some in her hand and pulled me out of the water flow. I shivered as my skin was getting colder.

A/N:
No, there is nothing dirty going on in this shower. Sorry.