Chapter 41

"This blows." Ash said, sitting in advisory with me. Since things are sorted in alphabetical order, Harris and Heath are thankfully close.

     "At least it got shortened to 35 minutes instead of 50 like the previous years." I said, as Ash put her head down on her desk with her hood up. She let out a groan.

     "I think we should have stuck with online school." she said lifting her head up slightly and letting it fall down on the desk. "I'm suffering. Do you see my pain. You are witnessing the end of Ashlyn Harris. Take care of Klingy, she gets mad when she's hungry, just a heads up."

     "It's only been four days Ash. It's not that bad." I said laughing at her. School started Tuesday. She turned her head to the side and looked at me. She stuck out her tongue and bit it slightly. For any of you who have no idea what that means, she practically told me to fuck off. The teacher got out of the room and a guy came in, went to the front, and wrote something on the whiteboard.

     "Party at my house tonight. Spread it around. If you're going to be a buzz kill then don't bother coming." he said, setting the marker down and going back to the door. I realized it was Kyle Krieger. People started surrounding him, asking him questions about the party.

     "Dude that's perfect! The only good thing that comes out of this experience! We're going." Ash said, taking out her phone and taking a picture of his address. I shook my head and laughed.

     "Alright already, for anyone else wondering, you'll have to provide your own fucking condoms." he said. The teacher walked in and looked at the board strangely. Before he asked the Kyle spoke up. "Study group sir, hoping for people to meet."

     The teacher bought it and he left. Ash went on her phone and started texting the gang about it. I decided to take a picture and put it on my Snapchat.

     Eventually the bell rang and we both had world history together. We walked down the longest hallway in the school and went into room 715. When I walked in I was greeted by Kelley's embrace. She wrapped her arms around Ash and I.

     "Alright, nice to see you too freckles." Ash said patting her back. She isn't very touchy. The next hour had nothing special going on. I had Leo in my class so we went to the lunch room together.

     We got in and went to the lunch table by the large window, the usual place. I walked up behind Christen who was talking to Meghan. I bent down, wrapped my arms around her torso and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

     She put her hand on my arm and I released her, taking the seat to her right. People started getting into seats. Our made up seating chart at the moment went as followed:

Kel Meg Christen Me Leo

Hope Moe Alex Ash (no one)

     It's not like, permanent seats, but that's how it's been so far. We were all eating with little conversation here and there when Ali Krieger came to the table and sat by Ash.

     "You're coming to the party right?" Ali said looking at me. I nodded and she smiled. Ash looked over to her and choked on the water she was drinking. She started pounding on her chest and making loud grunts. When she composed herself, she stared at me.

     "Look man, I know you want to go to a party but you can settle down a bit." I said jokingly. She reached across the table and took the sandwich I had in my hand and took a bite out of it. "Hey..."

     She took another bite and threw it back on to my tray. Ali got up and went back to sit back with Kyle. I turned Ash with my 'what the literal fuck' expression.

     "Did you see her? She's a fucking goddess. This isn't real life right?" she said pinching her arm. I grinned at her.

     "Does Ash have feelings inside her?" I said in a higher voice. She reached for my sandwich again put I took it before she could. "Stop, I've only had one bite, yikes."

     "Who is she?" Ash asked. I took a bite of the sandwich in my hand and put it back down. I pointed to the table she went to. "It's the guy from advisory."

     "Kyle Krieger, Senior. His sister, Ali Krieger, Junior." I said. She kept staring. I've never seen this from Ash. It was interesting.

     Sixth hour came around and it was time for math. I sat all the way in the back corner at a table with a chair instead of a desk, so I had a view of pretty much the entire room. I sat down and turned the chair and put my feet up on the table, looking at everyone.

     We were just doing a review packet that was due Monday. You know, freshen up everything from last year. I did the packet in the first two days it was assigned since it isn't too distracting when you're all the way back here.

     I watched Alex as she was working on her packet. Servando had kicked the guy in front of her out of his desk and made him move somewhere else. She looked up and him and immediately looked back down. He sat on the desk and put his feet on the chair.

     The teacher went to go get copies of our ungraded pre test that was also going to happen Monday. He left the door ajar since his door automatically locks from the outside. Shortly after he left, a guy came back from the bathroom and closed it completely. Oops.

     "Hey Carrasco, do you know how to sit in a desk correctly, or do you need help?" I said walking over to Alex. She smiled at me and I gave her a wink. People started laughing.

     "Why are you put in the back Heath? Are you too stupid to be with the rest of the class?" he snapped. Some guys on the football team started laughing. Alex rolled her eyes and got out of her seat to turn in the packet.

     On her way back Servando wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in. He started kissing her neck. She was struggling to get out of his grip.

     "Serv. Please, stop." she said. He didn't listen. He continued, moving to her lips, kissing her roughly. His hand reached down and squeezed, she jolted and I had enough.

     "She told you to let go." I said sternly. He stopped kissing her and looked at me with a hard expression.

     "Is that right?" he said, letting go. She was walking away from him and he gave her a hard slap on her butt, making her tense up. I took the desk and lifted the right side of it up, making him slide off and on to the ground.

     "Don't be a prick." I said, going back to my seat. The room went quiet. I sat back down and put my feet up again, messing with my phone. My chair was pulled out from under me and I fell to the ground.

     "Don't test me." he said, throwing the chair back onto me. It didn't hurt really, it was a plastic chair with metal bars. I took it off and got up. I threw my pencil and hit the back of his neck. This asshat wasn't getting the last hit.

     "You bitch." he said, running for me. I went down the far row of desks and he chased me around the desks. I vaulted over a row as he caught up. I looked behind and laughed at him trying to attempt it.

     I ran into a body that grabbed me and shoved me to the ground. I looked up to see the second person I hated the most.

A/N:
no comment but hi remember when i said i had an uploading schedule & then didn't follow it. im going to actually abide by it now !!